View Full Version : Boat Fund GONE!

missing link
07-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Well this is link son, Yesterday me and my dad went out for a nice day on the water @ around 9:30 in the morning . came back to the dock to pick up my mom and bring her out for a ride. ect ect ect. We can home washed the boat flushed it ect ect ect. I went into the house to put some change that i have in my boat fund '' one of thoes huge water jugs'' and yup it was gone from right behind my bedroom door:af: not like it had a ton of money in it but still it was gone. So i look around the house and it's still not there. so my mom called the cops. they came, made a report, talked boat for like 20min because ours was out said than left. So my brother was Pis%sed he went down to cumberland farms and asked the girl there if anyone brought in a lot of coins, she said YES:af: and they say a red headed kid brought them in. That redheaded kid is or was my friend!! I cant beleave this is even happning. MY dad wants to break all his fingers:af: He wanted that chartplotter too!

Matt-

JohnR
07-21-2003, 09:43 AM
Sorry to hear this - at least you'll have a shot at getting the boat fund back and you'll be that much wiser of your "friend"

BigPete
07-21-2003, 12:58 PM
Matt, this is your long lost Uncle Pete, sorry to hear about you getting ripped off. Tell your dad I'll give him a call and get you guys on some of the big fish that have been all over Plymouth.

missing link
07-21-2003, 01:16 PM
Hey Uncle Pete whats up? Small world huh? We definately Need to go fishing. BTW we just got a new boat. I'll tell me dad when he gets home from work:D

Christian
07-21-2003, 04:29 PM
F HIM UP!!! ill help.

missing link
07-21-2003, 05:31 PM
Oh i am... and everyone elce in the hood:af:

missing link
07-21-2003, 09:51 PM
lol, well so far we got one confession, one lie , and one i dident do it i swear '' 3 kid's involved '':af: but we have the one kid on tape @ the store.

fishaholic18
07-22-2003, 05:59 AM
Kill Kill Kill!!!!! Grind them up and use them for chum.:af: :af: :af:

JohnR
07-22-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by missing link
Oh i am... and everyone elce in the hood:af: There ain't no "HOOD" in Wareham :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

The closest thing to a HOOD is hearing zingers go off real close in Mission Hill...

Glad you're getting close to solving this.

missing link
07-22-2003, 07:57 AM
:smash:

Raven
07-23-2003, 06:16 PM
to keep your friends ever so close and your enemies even closer.
~
Don't break any laws to right the wrong....instead ASK the red headed kids parents to have him repay the debt by doing some nasty manual labor that you wish not to do.... then he'll learn a good hard lesson,loose a good friend and you'll have a old chore completed. Obviously he had seen the money numerous times
so in the future don't keep your petty cash out in the open.

the anger you feel inside is betrayal, and it will make you ill if you let it grow. learn from your mistake and make a change to prevent
a repeat theft from happening. Its better to channel your anger into something more constructive other than violence.

the red headed kid has stolen some money but in doing so has
thrown away his honor being the only one who could do so.
Since you are the guardian of your own honor don't make his mistake by damaging your own. ok ?:cool:
-> Be like the smoothest of water and "reflect" all the BAD stuff that tries to enter.

missing link
07-23-2003, 06:34 PM
It's crazy the cops are getting them as we speek i hope. I dont really care about the money it is the fact THEY came into MY house when NO ONE was home!:af: AHHHH and the took my dads beer too:af: and a knife and a freakin boat key chaine. i will keep you updated. AND I want a chartplotter:smash: :smash: :af:

Matt

Notaro
07-23-2003, 08:53 PM
i was from "da hood," johnr. Ml, if i was under 18, i might have a better chance at going to the juvie hall than going to the riker's isle.
johnr, wareham may not have a "hood," but they do have a "cood" (cabin ', im trying to come up with the slang for the camper's ghetto).

BigBo
07-24-2003, 06:09 AM
Huh??????:confused:

missing link
07-24-2003, 08:03 AM
lol:smash:

UserRemoved1
07-24-2003, 08:32 PM
have baseball bat will travel :D

that sucks Matt! Hope they arrest the jerk and he gets what is comin to him!

missing link
07-25-2003, 11:06 AM
Ther are all being arrested today on the charge of breaking and entering :) WE GOT EM:D Hope they make them buy a chart ploter. :smash: :smash: 182c 182c 182c 182c:smash:

UserRemoved1
07-25-2003, 11:27 AM
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

JohnR
07-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Notaro
i was from "da hood," johnr. Which Hood :D ?

Christian
07-25-2003, 12:20 PM
woooooooohooooooooooo, thats awsome. :D

missing link
07-25-2003, 04:03 PM
JohnR , Bumpa sticka I want one :smash: :D

JohnR
07-25-2003, 04:41 PM
I wasn't too happy with the last place I ordered bumper stickers and other things so I'm looking for another source...

missing link
07-25-2003, 05:17 PM
O Tay:D

Notaro
07-25-2003, 07:00 PM
allston and chinatown. we used to have a lot of gangland violence in 80s.

BigBo
07-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Notaro, yeah but in the 80's you were but a little shaver.:confused: :smash:

JohnR
07-25-2003, 08:11 PM
Allston & Ctwon - OK, I'll by that but in the late 80s you woulda been, what, 4?

Lived in Allston and worked door at some bars in that area - never lived in Ctown though I did live in the Dedham Projects - not quite, err, The HOOD, ya know...

missing link
07-25-2003, 08:33 PM
This is the MISSING LINK, these boy's that got into my house will not live a day in peace they made an awful mistake doin this to me and my family, there is nothing physical I can do to them but the constant reminder that I will never forget nor anyone else in the neighborhood. Let's hope the law handles this in the proper manner,if not I think I can wait till they get of age.

likwid
07-25-2003, 11:22 PM
pffft
allston

i used to sit on the corner by the mfa with my books and a 6 pack while at NEU at 2am

also lived in brighton for a few years
actually had someone try to break in!