View Full Version : Lost/stolen plug bag and iphone

Headhunter
09-01-2015, 01:03 PM
My son (not the one in the pic) was fishing at Middlebridge in gansett sat night. 8/29. Dropped my aquaskins bag with several needle fish, 2 swimers and an iphone in it by his friends truck and went back to pick up some other gear. When he got back to the truck it was gone. 2 of the needles have holographic tape on them, silver bottom, green sides and dark green top. another white needle and I think a superstrike parrot. All have white bucktails and owner trebles. the bag is the tall small one. It was taken about 11:00 pm. The iphone was a week old. Needless to say he is bummed and extremely sorry he lost my bag and plugs.

Headhunter
09-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Not looking good....... : (

MakoMike
09-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Isn't there a way to trace the location of an IPhone?

Cool Beans
09-03-2015, 05:28 PM
I know T mobile will if you sign up for their family tracking plan which is free trial for 30 days. just cancel before end of 30 days. I used it before when my daughter lost her phone... found it in her friends car in tiverton. T mobile mapped it to within 12 yards of the car.. My daughter saw the map and was "oh that's my friends house, I must have left it in her car"

Unfortunately it only works if the battery isn't dead and if the SIM card hasnt been replaced

Green Light
09-03-2015, 08:06 PM
:-( Sorry that hear that!