Whats up for the Longgggg Weekend!

Happy Labor Day - You have earned it

Cheers!

fishpoopoo
09-04-2015, 07:37 AM
wondering if i should just stay put with all the beach traffic etc

MakoMike
09-04-2015, 08:44 AM
If they finish working on the boat today I'll drive up tomorrow and take it for a spin. If not, I'll hang around here Sat. & Sun. and go to a BBQ at my daughter's house on Monday.

DZ
09-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Rhythm & Roots Festival tomorrow.

Hosting a huge used fishing gear sidewalk sale at the Salt Water Edge on Monday 9-3. All gear belonged to my late surfcasting partner Zeke Silva - proceeds to his surviving family - lots of great deals - come visit.

bassballer
09-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Dennis ill be by Monday.

cookout at my house on Saturday,

Going to the DB Chamionship at TPC on Monday afternoon

tysdad115
09-04-2015, 11:18 AM
IDPA match tomorrow with Tyler. Then we'll be scouting beaches for funny fish.

piemma
09-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Not much tomorrow. maybe scuppin' if the wind lays down. Cookout Sunday at my wife's bosses house. Fish with wife Monday. This will be her first time on the boat this year. She HATES boats. :) :) :)

Cool Beans
09-04-2015, 11:41 AM
had 2 truckloads of oak logs delivered to the house. I will be cutting and splitting wood for a good chuck of this weekend.

Got Stripers
09-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Have goats to deliver apparently, someone felt it funny to grab my cell off this board I think and put a free goat ad on Craig's List. Talked to four callers and told them goats are gone, but can I interest you in some bull sh*t for free.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Nebe
09-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Hahaha!!!

Nebe
09-04-2015, 04:51 PM
For once I have interesting weekend plans. Going camping at Arcadia National park for 4 days. Ahhhhhhhhh

Raven
09-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Working all weekend

5/0
09-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Hanging low and enjoining what's local.

ProfessorM
09-04-2015, 07:43 PM
For once I have interesting weekend plans. Going camping at Arcadia National park for 4 days. Ahhhhhhhhh

Neat place

ProfessorM
09-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Heading down the cape for 4 days and going out fishin along the islands with the 2 Dr.s' tomorrow. Then hopefully chasing some albies on Sunday and Monday in the tin boat if the wind allows me to if too windy then canal in mornings.

Sea Dangles
09-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Heading down the cape for 4 days and going out fishin along the islands with the 2 Dr.s' tomorrow. Then hopefully chasing some albies on Sunday and Monday in the tin boat if the wind allows me to if too windy then canal in mornings.

Bring your albie gear for the boat ride tomorrow. They were even off the pyramids

ProfessorM
09-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Always Chris this time of year. Last weekend we had a few shots but no love. They are probably even in heavier this weekend.

Rappin Mikey
09-05-2015, 06:09 AM
Have goats to deliver apparently, someone felt it funny to grab my cell off this board I think and put a free goat ad on Craig's List. Talked to four callers and told them goats are gone, but can I interest you in some bull sh*t for free.

There are more than a few pranksters on this board. My car has been hit a couple times:sand on the hood, friendly's ice cream cups on the wind shield wipers, eels in various places on the truck, etc, etc,. But the goat thing is pretty funny. Maybe it was the Zohan, he doesn't like goats.

RickBomba
09-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Hehe...free goats. That's like when the Jerky Boys put the add in the Village Voice that they had the Lawnmower, Chainsaw, and a Log Splitter for sale cheap.

I had a busy day today. I had a friend pass away unexpectedly mid week, so I coordinated flowers for the Class Officers for the services (yes, I was a class officer).

Next, my home LAN had weird traffic that would throttle my bandwidth. Made for multi-device streaming slow. I returned a bunch of Best Buy stuff, got a kick ass router, put up a stealthy network, and a guest network that can't do s&*t with my stuff. Lets see the neighbors War drive me now...I think they do overnight first tier support out of their rented house on their cellphones....hehehehe. Guessing their holiday weekend support wont go so well. Their cars have been gone all day, too...I have a feeling they set up shop at Panera or something. Anyway, egghead Ricky has good access now.

I also walked 5.5 miles, did some apple picking with Jess and Jack, put Jack on a camel and had him go for a camel ride, and averted a puking episode in the carseat. I'm tired.

Tomorrow I am doing nothing.

Monday heading to Granby for Jackbomba, Kerrybomba, and Rappin Mikey birthday shindig. I put a new Airaid cold air intake in the truck. Sounds like a beast. Should be a nice loud ride out there and back.

As you guys can see, I am getting ready to get back to work and using all of my pent-up fall run aggression to take over my neighborhood and get more horsepower out of a 400 HP engine.

OK, gotta go cook. All you guys have fun chasing Albert and special shout out to Phil, Vic, Bradley, and the Freak. Hope you guys catch something exotic down south. That came out wrong.

OK, later. Happy Freaking Labor Day.
Rick

tattoobob
09-05-2015, 09:51 PM
I'm on Plum Island Friday Saturday and Sunday Julie visiting Sunday in the morning then head home in the afternoon take the truck camper off so I can get the truck ready for major surgery to the bed Monday vacuum the pool and get ready for a job interview on Tuesday