View Full Version : Baby Doe

Jackbass
09-18-2015, 08:52 AM
Apparently a search warrant has been executed in Mattapan. The little girl has been identified. Such a sad story

Guppy
09-18-2015, 09:12 AM
It sure is,,, I hope someone hangs for this,,, gets me so mad

Jackbass
09-18-2015, 10:00 AM
It sure is,,, I hope someone hangs for this,,, gets me so mad

My daughter is the same age as this little girl so it really hits home. who ever hurt this girl is an animal
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockport24
09-18-2015, 10:27 AM
I have a 5 year old daughter as well and this make me so effin sick.. I hope these scumbags rot..
this is going to get more and more painful to watch as well as more details come out I'm sure.

seadogg
09-18-2015, 11:04 AM
The way to send a message to murderers is to give them a taste of their own medicine. No more cozy prison with TV and 4 meals a day. Give them the chair, and don't drag it out. Whether these people are sick or just plain evil, when consequence is their death, they might think twice before cruelly ending an innocent life. And shame on politicians and lawyers who make their living supporting and defending those who commit premeditated murders. If it weren't for the twisted liberal mindset that has this country in a stranglehold, there might be less unprovoked violence. These people need to pay.

5/0
09-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Complete and utterly disgusting, how could a parent do this to their child. I just don't get it,a child who believes,trust and look up to their parents.
And this so called human bieng blindsides an unexpected child...

Bring back public stoning this individual is not even worth a tria.l

Rockport24
09-18-2015, 11:27 AM
or burning at the stake, even better!

Jackbass
09-18-2015, 01:40 PM
http://m.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850?utm_campaign=WCVB%20Channel%205%20Boston&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

The latest on this. I can't beleive a parent could do this to their child. Honestly makes me want to foster kids. Absolutely heart broken for this little girl.

saltfly
09-18-2015, 09:17 PM
The gallows.Right after the verdict.

piemma
09-19-2015, 04:22 AM
http://m.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850?utm_campaign=WCVB%20Channel%205%20Boston&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

The latest on this. I can't beleive a parent could do this to their child. Honestly makes me want to foster kids. Absolutely heart broken for this little girl.

...and the state, previously took 2 of her kids away from her. Why in the hell is she allowed to procreate?

Involuntary sterilization is how you fix this. Instead we have a dead 2 year old.