View Full Version : Donor Update

macojoe
11-18-2015, 02:21 PM
My donor called yesterday and said she is going for a urin test and meet with surgens next wensday. She is all done with other tests and has PASSED ALL! She had a scare that this would not happen as 2 weeks ago she was not feeling well and her doc had to removed her gallbladder and she thought that was going to kill the deal but Boston transplnt people said nope its ok to go!! Then my person called today and said we are getting close and 2 weeks from now they are going to meet on my case and review, if all is ok they will approve the donor and we can get to a surgery date!!! But as of right now they said that the earilest yopening is in Febaury :( date depending on our avalibilty, i said i was ready yesterday!! I asid if you say 2 hours from now i on the way! the problem is they only do live donor transplants on tuesdays. so looks like i will have to go just a little longer :(
S o we are getting there ever so slowly!!!

Guppy
11-18-2015, 04:31 PM
Awesome Joe, man, you're tough as nails,,, I got some stuff for the boat I'll post latter.... God bless

Nebe
11-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Good wine takes time ;)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

chefchris401
11-18-2015, 05:46 PM
great new Joe, will be a nice xmas gift getting the final news

chris L
11-18-2015, 07:11 PM
I am hoping every thing continues as expected and you get the news you have been waiting so patiently for .

thefishingfreak
11-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Good news
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

macojoe
11-19-2015, 08:27 AM
Thanks everyone!! Dialysis has been getting a little harder to take these days, almost went out in ambulance last week, b ut got my son to come get me. I will be glad when its over! But that will start a whole new set of things wit the antiamun drugs!!
o well one step at a time!

bloocrab
11-19-2015, 03:46 PM
With such a positive attitude, you deserve the best.

God - Speed to you brother!!!