11-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Son comes home from college tonight for a week😀
Concert at the Orpheum
Football
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The Dad Fisherman
11-20-2015, 09:10 AM
Tonight dinner and drinks with my wife

Tomorrow getting Christmas tree delivery for our stand.

Sunday have a wake to go to down in hull.....

5/0
11-20-2015, 09:56 AM
No longer on call,dinner and drinks for the misses for her birthday. Son coming home from college. Some more leaf blowing and get the winter jacket (non fire retardent) for the game on Monday.

Rob Rockcrawler
11-20-2015, 11:17 AM
Heading back home to Michigan for a surprise 40th party for my best bud growing up.

tattoobob
11-20-2015, 09:17 PM
I have no plans what so ever, I'm just going to wing it

Bruins Saturday

Clammer
11-20-2015, 10:02 PM
HOCKEY TONIGHT/ HOCKEY IN THE MORNING .. going to the park tomorrow night for Shenkia Copeland & Robert Cray band ............hockey Sunday AM
Chiropractor Monday to see if he can do anything with this shoulder ..........then Football :lurk:

piemma
11-21-2015, 06:25 AM
HOCKEY TONIGHT/ HOCKEY IN THE MORNING .. going to the park tomorrow night for Shenkia Copeland & Robert Cray band ............hockey Sunday AM
Chiropractor Monday to see if he can do anything with this shoulder ..........then Football :lurk:

Good luck with the shoulder.

Clammer
11-21-2015, 06:48 AM
thanks paulie <<.:spin:

MakoMike
11-21-2015, 11:23 AM
Hanging with my son and grandkids this weekend, and all of next week.

nightfighter
11-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Spent six hours going through many boxes of family photos with my two siblings. Exhausting process. My Dad died 22 years ago this Christmas Eve, and my Mom is in a dementia care unit. Found a number of military academy photos of Dad as well as lots of period stuff. Best was to find shots of him ice fishing, elk and deer hunting, and a shot of him utilizing the outhouse, with a beer! Fun to see the partying pics as well as the Madmen shots. You can almost see the joy in the eyes of those who had seen and survived the war....Nice to see so many views into my parents' lives when they were younger than I am now too.

Hookedagain
11-21-2015, 11:17 PM
Hanging around the house most of the week end, going to my mothers on Sunday to visit and see my sister who is also visiting from out of town.

JohnR
11-22-2015, 10:48 AM

Years of digging? Or not digging much in the past few years?

Spent six hours going through many boxes of family photos with my two siblings. Exhausting process. My Dad died 22 years ago this Christmas Eve, and my Mom is in a dementia care unit. Found a number of military academy photos of Dad as well as lots of period stuff. Best was to find shots of him ice fishing, elk and deer hunting, and a shot of him utilizing the outhouse, with a beer! Fun to see the partying pics as well as the Madmen shots. You can almost see the joy in the eyes of those who had seen and survived the war....Nice to see so many views into my parents' lives when they were younger than I am now too.

T&P, Ross

5/0
11-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Good memories, good for the sole,it's rewarding see our parents enjoying life when they had life by the balls...
Good stuff.