View Full Version : It runs in the family

Van
07-26-2003, 07:48 PM
Took the kids out for a cruise and some fishing.
Here is my daughter with a HUGE striper on....

Van
07-26-2003, 07:49 PM
Here's the fish.
Even she was a bit embarrassed !!!!
But she is smiling !!!!!

UserRemoved1
07-26-2003, 08:05 PM
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :btu:

BigBo
07-27-2003, 06:06 AM
Careful there Van, you don't want to give away your secret spots for them cows. Island in the background might be a give away. With cows like that, you're going to burn that spot.:laughs:
Anyways, looks like she had fun.:btu: That's the most important thing.

bassmaster
07-27-2003, 07:50 AM
:)

Christian
07-27-2003, 09:38 AM
Van,

The most important thing is that you and your kids were doing something together! Not only do you and they have fun now but it establishes a relationship that will continue through the later difficult years.

Repirts (Steve)

macojoe
07-27-2003, 12:52 PM
It starts with the small ones then they are out fishing you!! Here is my son two weeks ago and I got shunked :confused: I guess I should not showed him my secret spots :smash: But when I go I am taking the GPS with me :laughs:
Good for her!! Just make sure that when she buys a boat she is taking you all over. I told my son as soon as he gets up the money for a nice boat I am selling mine and it is his turn to take me out.

Van
07-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by macojoe
Just make sure that when she buys a boat she is taking you all over. I told my son as soon as he gets up the money for a nice boat I am selling mine and it is his turn to take me out.

I LIKE THAT IDEA !!!!!!