View Full Version : Remember that planned parenthood video ?

Nebe
11-26-2015, 08:01 AM
Turns out it was a fraud....

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/09/30/cnn-david-daleiden-producer-doctored-planned-parenthood-videos-admits-fraud.html

spence
11-26-2015, 08:41 AM
We've known this for quite some time.

Raven
11-26-2015, 11:46 AM
do you remember being probed ? :rotflmao:

Doover
11-26-2015, 11:55 AM
Fraud, right, got it.

So in your complex Democrap mind the child left to die in that specimen bowl was no different the that child left to live recently in the Nativity scene Manger in New York City?

spence
11-26-2015, 12:37 PM
Fraud, right, got it.

So in your complex Democrap mind the child left to die in that specimen bowl was no different the that child left to live recently in the Nativity scene Manger in New York City?
The fetus in question here was still born, not aborted.

Doover
11-26-2015, 01:43 PM
Holy tag team. Eben farts and Spence begins a stinkin!

JohnR
11-27-2015, 08:26 AM
Doover - you are cordially invited to up your dialogue. Thanks

Doover
11-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Doover - you are cordially invited to up your dialogue. Thanks

Up yours?? Ok! Got! Thanks.

JohnR
11-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Up yours?? Ok! Got! Thanks.

All kidding aside - bring your points and then make them. Don't be an a$$ about it.

Sea Dangles
11-27-2015, 03:25 PM
I think his Mom hijacked his keyboard John.

Catskills are usually a friendly place
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

ecduzitgood
11-27-2015, 07:41 PM
How close is Colorado to the Catskills?

Doover
11-27-2015, 09:11 PM
I think his Mom hijacked his keyboard John.

Catskills are usually a friendly place

Nice! slander my Mother.:af:

Doover
11-27-2015, 09:13 PM
How close is Colorado to the Catskills?

Great! You accuse me of being the person that a KILLED a Police Officer!

Doover
11-27-2015, 09:25 PM
All kidding aside - bring your points and then make them. Don't be an a$$ about it.

YOU accuse ME of being a fricken Azz here?? I squashed the OP's troll thread, which imply's that if one baby murdering video might have be taken out of context, then ALL of them are false.

One guy here claims the baby left to die was still born. Still born by definition means the baby is dead.
The argument is that the babies are LIVE born and then KILLED so as to increase the price of dead baby parts being sold.

But, you know that.

Instead YOU chose to mock me.

Nice.

Nebe
11-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Temper temper !

Sea Dangles
11-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Troll thread, ha

Must be a troll expert

Nebe
11-27-2015, 09:55 PM
What's the number one pickup line in the Catskills???

Nice tooth

Doover
11-27-2015, 10:23 PM
What's the number one pickup line in the Catskills???

Nice tooth

Ah, the old 'rural people don't have fluorinated municipal water treatment gag"!

Very apropos to this thread, Madam.

Touche`

ecduzitgood
11-27-2015, 10:51 PM
It was a joke because some people get so riled up when in my opinion it is none of their business what a person chooses to do within the confines of the law. Colorado is a perfect example of how illogical some people can be.

buckman
11-28-2015, 07:05 AM
It was a joke because some people get so riled up when in my opinion it is none of their business what a person chooses to do within the confines of the law. Colorado is a perfect example of how illogical some people can be.

You know the motive or just assuming ?

ecduzitgood
11-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Let's just say it's a hunch.

JohnR
11-28-2015, 08:26 AM
YOU accuse ME of being a fricken Azz here?? I squashed the OP's troll thread, which imply's that if one baby murdering video might have be taken out of context, then ALL of them are false.

One guy here claims the baby left to die was still born. Still born by definition means the baby is dead.
The argument is that the babies are LIVE born and then KILLED so as to increase the price of dead baby parts being sold.

But, you know that.

Instead YOU chose to mock me.

Nice.

Doov - no - I asked you to elevate your discourse (not just on this thread but in general), you said "up yours". Is that supposed to make me fall over in support for your position?

RIROCKHOUND
11-28-2015, 08:35 AM
Doov - no - I asked you to elevate your discourse (not just on this thread but in general), you said "up yours". Is that supposed to make me fall over in support for your position?

Sorry, I've been feeding this troll by engaging him... we should just leave this forum to what it is meant for; Jim and Scott's rantings and Spence's Obama ballwashing. :scream::scream::scream:

spence
11-28-2015, 09:38 AM
Just for the record I'd like to remind Nebe that his thread has been "squashed."

I can't believe for a moment that a film maker, who's willing to spread insidious lies that are getting people killed, would have any motivation to mislead in other areas of their films.

buckman
11-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Just for the record I'd like to remind Nebe that his thread has been "squashed."

I can't believe for a moment that a film maker, who's willing to spread insidious lies that are getting people killed, would have any motivation to mislead in other areas of their films.

Benghazi again ?

spence
11-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Benghazi again ?

You really can't help it can you?

JohnR
11-28-2015, 09:43 AM

Wait, a video caused something? Where have we seen this before? Must be a Tea Partier because they are all Tea Baggers.

For starters - lets let the authorities investigate this and prosecute the perp to the fullest extent possible.

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 09:46 AM

"willing to spread insidious lies that are getting people killed"

Do you have any proof whatsoever, that the one discredited video this guy made, is what inspired this awful mess?

Spence, did the people who made this video, call for violence against PP?

As opposed to Black Lives Matter, which has been filmed chanting "what do we want? Dead cops". Did you speak out against that? Not that I recall.

spence
11-28-2015, 09:48 AM
Wait, a video caused something? Where have we seen this before? Must be a Tea Partier because they are all Tea Baggers.

For starters - lets let the authorities investigate this and prosecute the perp to the fullest extent possible.
I was speaking in more general terms...

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 10:46 AM
I was speaking in more general terms...

So generally speaking, what videos are resulting in murders?

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 10:47 AM
"Let me be clear. The pro-life movement is a movement of peace. We cannot condemn all pro-life people because of the actions of a few extremists who distort its message. We are not at war with the pro-life movement, which is one of the world's great movements." -what President Obama did not say and will never say about pro-lifers, at least the ones who aren't Muslims

spence
11-28-2015, 11:01 AM
So generally speaking, what videos are resulting in murders?
Generally speaking about the cycle of violence that continually targets Planned Parenthood. The videos were certainly created in a manipulative to spark outrage and we've already seen threats, arson etc… The killer here may be nuts but I doubt he thought he was walking into a 7-11.

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Generally speaking about the cycle of violence that continually targets Planned Parenthood. The videos were certainly created in a manipulative to spark outrage and we've already seen threats, arson etc… The killer here may be nuts but I doubt he thought he was walking into a 7-11.

"the cycle of violence that continually targets Planned Parenthood"

Continually? Not to downplay the horror of this recent event, but how often is there serious violence at Planned Parenthood? Once every few years? That's "continuous"?

"The videos were certainly created in a manipulative to spark outrage "

Outrage, yes. Violence, no.

" doubt he thought he was walking into a 7-11"

Agreed. But can we be honest? How many people have been murdered at abortion clinics since Roe V Wade became law? 25? One every couple of years? Hardly continuous. It's despicable, but hardly continuous.

First you said a video about lying was inspiring murder, then you said you were merely speaking in general terms, now you're being fairly specific again. Highly speculative, and very specific.

ecduzitgood
11-28-2015, 12:30 PM
When were there any attacks on Hospital delivery rooms by pro choice minded folks?
Any attacks causing property or personal injury against planned parenthood is to me terrorism. Compared to other health related businesses the use of the term frequency seems appropriate to me seeing as we aren't talking about one incident directed at planned parenthood.
Do you find the attacks appropriate and or acceptable?

Sea Dangles
11-28-2015, 12:42 PM
My guess is he heard voices
And he is from the Catskills.

I think Jim is confusing the word constant with continuous.

spence
11-28-2015, 02:02 PM
First you said a video about lying was inspiring murder, then you said you were merely speaking in general terms, now you're being fairly specific again. Highly speculative, and very specific.
I think the list of death threats, murders, arson etc… that PP has had to deal with over the last 40 years speak for itself. You do understand why that clinic had police protection there on that day right?

It's ok to be against abortion, but the propaganda is going to incite the crazies, and if the propaganda is disingenuous then there's some liability to share around.

Nebe
11-28-2015, 02:34 PM
I heard the largest hate group in the US is.........

Wait for it.....

The Republican Party !

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 05:49 PM
When were there any attacks on Hospital delivery rooms by pro choice minded folks?
Any attacks causing property or personal injury against planned parenthood is to me terrorism. Compared to other health related businesses the use of the term frequency seems appropriate to me seeing as we aren't talking about one incident directed at planned parenthood.
Do you find the attacks appropriate and or acceptable?

"When were there any attacks on Hospital delivery rooms by pro choice minded folks?"

Never.

"Any attacks causing property or personal injury against planned parenthood is to me terrorism"

Agreed. I m an anti-abortion Catholic, but have to call this what it is - terrorism. It's also, in the case of violence against people, very rare, thank God, and it's not something condoned by any Christian group that anyone is aware of, there's no organized movement here, just a kook every few years.

"Do you find the attacks appropriate and or acceptable?"

I find it deplorable, totally contrary to the belief in being pro-life. It's also rare (thankfully). Yet you won't here Obama giving Christians the same benefit he gives to peaceful Muslims, he won't tell people that we aren't at war with all pro-life folks. Why is that, do you think?

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 05:56 PM
I think the list of death threats, murders, arson etc… that PP has had to deal with over the last 40 years speak for itself. You do understand why that clinic had police protection there on that day right?

It's ok to be against abortion, but the propaganda is going to incite the crazies, and if the propaganda is disingenuous then there's some liability to share around.

Lots of elementary schools now have armed guards. Is there continual violence against schools, or is it rare?

"It's ok to be against abortion"

I'm glad you concede I have that right.

"the propaganda is going to incite the crazies"

99% of the pro-life speech isn't going to incite anyone to be violent. Is it more leading to violence, then Black Lives Matter chanting "what do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW."

That's a wee bit more direct of a call to violence, than 99% of the anti-abortion language you hear. But no one is expecting you to concede that.

You want to say that the rhetoric is getting uglier, I agree. No shortage of it on your side, either. If you are opposed to abortion, it's not because you have empathy for the unborn, it's because you are waging war on women. If you say the entitlements need to be overhauled, it's because you hate poor people. If you believe in the power of the free market to provide upward economic mobility, you only care about Wall Street fatcats. Our president saying "Republicans gotta stop just hatin' all the time". Yeah, John McCain and Mitt Romney are a couple of real hatemongers.

Jim in CT
11-28-2015, 05:59 PM
I think Jim is confusing the word constant with continuous.

And once again, you know zip,

From Websters. continuous - WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.

We go years at a time (thankfully) without violence against abortion providers. How is that "without interruption"?

Threats that need to be taken seriously? Sure (and that's a tragedy). Actual acts of violence? Extremely rare. Hardly continuous.

I await your explanation of how I am wrong.

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 09:28 AM
I won't say you are wrong because I think this is a matter of perspective. Curious to know how you would describe the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as they sometimes go months or years without violence yet it seems continuous to me as it never really goes away. So I will say you are right because I know how much it means to you with your little boy mentality.

buckman
11-29-2015, 09:43 AM
I won't say you are wrong because I think this is a matter of perspective. Curious to know how you would describe the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as they sometimes go months or years without violence yet it seems continuous to me as it never really goes away. So I will say you are right because I know how much it means to you with your little boy mentality.

I'll say one thing for Jim, I have never seen somebody ask to be proven wrong so many times in his posts and never get a clearly written rebuttal in return .

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 10:26 AM
Please tell me what part was not clearly written and I will attempt to make it easier for you to understand.

Jim in CT
11-29-2015, 10:29 AM

"I think this is a matter of perspective."

Well, that's not what you said, you said I was confusing oh the hell with it.

"how you would describe the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as they sometimes go months or years without violence"

I would describe it as not remotely comparable to the Christian/Planned Parenthood conflict, which only becomes a "conflict" every few years when a kook snaps. There are organized, large groups in Palestine that want to annihilate Israel. Apples and oranges.

spence
11-29-2015, 10:46 AM
I'll say one thing for Jim, I have never seen somebody ask to be proven wrong so many times in his posts and never get a clearly written rebuttal in return .
The reason Jim has to ask so many times is because he's intolerant to facts and just keeps repeating the same discredited lines.

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 10:52 AM
"I think this is a matter of perspective."

Well, that's not what you said, you said I was confusing oh the hell with it.

"how you would describe the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as they sometimes go months or years without violence"

I would describe it as not remotely comparable to the Christian/Planned Parenthood conflict, which only becomes a "conflict" every few years when a kook snaps. There are organized, large groups in Palestine that want to annihilate Israel. Apples and oranges.

So now you have made my point for me in a format that fits your narrative. Semantics aside,you still seem confused despite conceding they are both befitting your definition.

buckman
11-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Please tell me what part was not clearly written and I will attempt to make it easier for you to understand.

It's not necessary . I'm really not interested . It was a generalization .

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 12:23 PM
Didn't think so
You just got smarter, yay

Jim in CT
11-29-2015, 12:50 PM
The reason Jim has to ask so many times is because he's intolerant to facts .

Said the guy who, on this thread, claimed that dishonest videos are leading to murder. Is that based on facts? Which facts support that claim?

Also from the guy whose candidate (1) claimed that Bill didn't cheat on her, but was rather that victim of a vast right wing conspiracy, and (2) lied through her teeth about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia. Yet you won't call her a liar. It would therefore seem that your concern over the facts is, how shall we say, quite selective.

Again, don't respond to what I'm saying, but rather, lob insults.

Jim in CT
11-29-2015, 12:53 PM
So now you have made my point for me in a format that fits your narrative. Semantics aside,you still seem confused despite conceding they are both befitting your definition.

I wasn't framing around any narrative. You said I was confused about the definition of continuous. Not remotely true. Then you, I think, compared anti-abortion violence (once every few years, a total of what, 20 deaths?) to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. That's a ridiculous comparison.

Violence at abortion clinics isn't "continuous". It happens once every few years. One of us is very confused about the meaning of the word "continuous", but it's not me. When have the Palestinians gone "years" without inflicting violence on their Jewish neighbors? Enlighten me, please.

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 02:04 PM
You are having trouble with the context of the discussion and once again your hubris won't allow you to see beyond your agenda. Your insecurity is what is most endearing as usual.

spence
11-29-2015, 02:51 PM
You are having trouble with the context of the discussion and once again your hubris won't allow you to see beyond your agenda. Your insecurity is what is most endearing as usual.
I'm surprised he hasn't started cackling about this act of terrorism happening on Obama's watch.

Here's an incomplete list…I'd note that death threats, bombings, break-ins, shootings, bio-terror etc… are all violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

It must be nice volunteering your time to help a poor woman get a cancer screening and not knowing if there's a bomb waiting for you, or perhaps a little anthrax in the mail.

buckman
11-29-2015, 03:33 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't started cackling about this act of terrorism happening on Obama's watch.

Here's an incomplete list…I'd note that death threats, bombings, break-ins, shootings, bio-terror etc… are all violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

It must be nice volunteering your time to help a poor woman get a cancer screening and not knowing if there's a bomb waiting for you, or perhaps a little anthrax in the mail.

I believe Jim has stated over and over how horrible it was. What's your point Spence? How often? I would say not often even though even once is too much . The man involved in this incident clearly has a mental health issue . That little detail will be left out of your
narrative

spence
11-29-2015, 03:41 PM
I believe Jim has stated over and over how horrible it was. What's your point Spence? How often? I would say not often even though even once is too much . The man involved in this incident clearly has a mental health issue . That little detail will be left out of your
narrative

I already said he may be crazy, that actually makes the disingenuous videos even worse. Jim is discounting the violence targeted at PP clinics. My point is spot on.

Jim in CT
11-29-2015, 03:47 PM
I already said he may be crazy, that actually makes the disingenuous videos even worse. Jim is discounting the violence targeted at PP clinics. My point is spot on.

Spence did say the guy was likely a nut.

I'm not discounting anything. I said, correctly, that a couple of dozen people have been murdered by pro-life terrorists in the last 45 years. You called the violence "continuous". I said that the facts don't seem to back that up.

Dangles said that the violence against Jews has taken a break, at times, for "years" at a time.I asked him to tell us when, exactly, the Palestinians went "years" without inflicting violence. He didn't respond,

You said the video inspired murders. Dangles said violence in Israel sometime goes quiet for "years". I asked each of you to support those clams, and instead of responding, you hurl insults.

Truth hurts, eh?

buckman
11-29-2015, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=spence;1087427]I already said he may be crazy, that actually makes the disingenuous videos even worse. Jim is discounting the violence targeted at PP clinics. My point is spot on.[/QUOTE

Jim never discounted the violence targeted a PP clinics . I haven't read that anywhere here although my comprehension level probably isn't up to some of those here that are very impressed with them selves .

spence
11-29-2015, 04:12 PM
I'm not discounting anything. I said, correctly, that a couple of dozen people have been murdered by pro-life terrorists in the last 45 years. You called the violence "continuous". I said that the facts don't seem to back that up.
Sure you are…read the link, there's a continuous history of threats and attacks.

Dangles said that the violence against Jews has taken a break, at times, for "years" at a time.I asked him to tell us when, exactly, the Palestinians went "years" without inflicting violence. He didn't respond,
He's like a cat.

You said the video inspired murders. Dangles said violence in Israel sometime goes quiet for "years". I asked each of you to support those clams, and instead of responding, you hurl insults.

Truth hurts, eh?
At this point would you wager that the accused shooter, who has admitted to the police he's anti-abortion and anti-government, and who's widely being reported as speaking about politics and "no more baby parts" afterward, was just some random crank?

I wouldn't be making that bet.

buckman
11-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Sure you are…read the link, there's a continuous history of threats and attacks.

He's like a cat.

At this point would you wager that the accused shooter, who has admitted to the police he's anti-abortion and anti-government, and who's widely being reported as speaking about politics and "no more baby parts" afterward, was just some random crank?

I would say you're probably right on that. I believe he also has a mental illness . Care to wager?
What's sad and gets lost in this conversation is all the aborted babies. For those that believe they are living beings , it has to be terrible heartbreaking . You can't take that away from them or make them feel better by calling it a choice.
Perhaps the videos were edited but it certainly shows the cold hearts behind some of those in PP although I'm sure that isnt true of all .

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 05:04 PM
Exaggeration to emphasize a point has a name,hyperbole.

The point was lost on some folks who have trouble following a bouncing ball.
Try making that wrong is what I say here. Stop getting lost in the numbers and understand the comparison is only to inspire you to think with an open mind. I should have known better.

buckman
11-29-2015, 05:48 PM
From 1973-2010, 421 women have died as a result of legal abortion (CDC).
I guess we can say women consistently die from abortion .

spence
11-29-2015, 06:56 PM

Before Roe v Wade how many women died each year from illegal abortions?

PaulS
11-29-2015, 07:52 PM

Jim in CT
11-29-2015, 08:29 PM

He's like a cat.

I would assume he targeted PP because of their participation in abortion. I would NOT bet that he was motivated by the one video that has been discredited, namely the one claiming to show a baby born alive.

If he was inspired by the series of videos showing that PP did indeed sell baby parts (and that's still a big 'if' at this point), then your claim (that he was inspired by a dishonest video) is 100% false. All of the other PP videos that were released to show that PP sold baby parts for money, were valid. We know this, because after the videos came out, PP announced that they would no longer take $$ for selling baby parts. So there was only the one dishonest video. I have seen exactly zero evidence to support your claim that this guy only did what he did, because of that one discredited PP video.

Again, you made the claim that the dishonest video was getting people killed. I ask you to support that, and all we get is pure speculation. Yet when we have irrefutable proof that Hilary lies when it suits her, you will not concede that she's a liar.

In other words...you speculate when it serves your agenda, you ignore facts when it serves your agenda, you rely on facts when it suits your agenda. Anything, anything, anything, to promote liberalism. Always. No exceptions. Ever.

I have said I think conservatives are wrong on gay marriage and gun control. I challenge you to tell us when you have similarly thought for yourself.

Jim in CT
11-29-2015, 08:33 PM

The pro-life crowd is hardly responsible for what those idiots did to themselves. People get killed robbing banks, right? Are you implying that lawmakers who write the laws making bank robbery illegal, are to blame for the deaths of people who die while robbing banks?

Jeesh.

detbuch
11-29-2015, 09:01 PM

Where did you get the 421 number? The total between 1973 -2011 was 50 MILLION. Currently we're pushing 58 Mil. Makes PaulS's number of 5000 per year before 1973 equal to about a week's worth currently.

Sea Dangles
11-29-2015, 09:02 PM
Spoken like a true catholic

spence
11-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Where did you get the 421 number? The total between 1973 -2011 was 50 MILLION. Currently we're pushing 58 Mil. Makes PaulS's number of 5000 per year before 1973 equal to about a week's worth currently.

Huh?

detbuch
11-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Huh?

Ooops. Misread women for aborted babies. My numbers are for numbers of abortions.

detbuch
11-29-2015, 11:57 PM

If PaulS's number of 5000 is correct, it even more so fit Buckman's "I guess we can say women consistently die from abortion."

His point wasn't the actual number so much as pointing out the loose way the word "continuous" is used. I think, perhaps I've misread again, I think he meant continuously rather than consistently, although either would make his point.

And, as you induced Paul to give us a vastly higher number of deaths from illegal abortions, then women even more continuously or consistently died from abortion pre-Roe v. Wade.

Which more than validated Buckman's statement.

Jim in CT
11-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Spoken like a true catholic

True, I am a deeply flawed Catholic. We can't all be as purely Catholic as one who advertises in his on-line signature that he supports the slaughter of millions of innocent unborn.

I have some sympathy for these women, not a ton. It's my understanding that before Roe V Wade, abortoin was legal in the cases of rape, or when the life of the Mom was in danger. In other words, all these women pursuing black market abortions, had (1) engaged in consensual sex, and (2) were healthy enough to give birth. In other words, every single one of them wanted an abortion for nothing more than personal convenience. So while I sympathize with anyone who feels any kind of despair, I save most of my sympathy for the innocent, defenseles baby. That's the victim. But spin that as "hating women" if it makes you feel less ghoulish about your position.

Sea Dangles
11-30-2015, 10:43 AM
OK Taliban Jim
If that was meant to educate,intimidate, or shame me then consider it a waste of time. I have no problem stating my position on this issue as you know. Next time I spill some jizz I will be thinking of you.

Jim in CT
11-30-2015, 06:33 PM
OK Taliban Jim
If that was meant to educate,intimidate, or shame me then consider it a waste of time. I have no problem stating my position on this issue as you know. Next time I spill some jizz I will be thinking of you.

My post was intended to refute yours. Why you would think I meant to intimidate is beyond me.

"Next time I spill some jizz I will be thinking of you."

Next time I do anything, rest assured I won't be thinking of you.

buckman
11-30-2015, 06:35 PM
OK Taliban Jim
INext time I spill some jizz I will be thinking of you.

Gay

spence
11-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

buckman
11-30-2015, 06:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Lmao good to see we still have a sense of humor . I bet you've been saving that one 😀

Nebe
01-25-2016, 07:25 PM
LOL !!!
Someone is gonna go to jail.

http://usat.ly/1VlTWN4

detbuch
01-26-2016, 09:57 AM
LOL !!!
Someone is gonna go to jail.

http://usat.ly/1VlTWN4

On abortion, in general, I don't have firm opinion. Same for Planned Parenthood, except I absolutely do not want taxpayer money funding it. It should strictly be a private, either voluntary or for profit, organization. Selling baby parts, to me, is creepy. To say the least. But that's a personal opinion.

As for someone going to jail over the videos, that remains to be seen who:

http://theresurgent.com/a-harris-county-grand-jury-has-given-the-pro-life-movement-a-huge-gift/?utm_source=The+Conservative+Team&utm_campaign=078d05cff4-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ed44836b36-078d05cff4-266050641

Nebe
01-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Tax payer funding never went to fund abortions.

My stance - abortions have their place in society. Completely banning it would be foolish. I'm a parent so you can know I chose life ;)

DZ
01-26-2016, 11:16 AM
This could actually be good for the Center for Medical Progress and was no doubt anticipated. They will get to call many witnesses from Planned Parenthood and grill them on procedures. All of it will probably be broadcast live. Great PR for their cause that could expose PPs procedures.

Jim in CT
01-26-2016, 11:59 AM
Tax payer funding never went to fund abortions.

My stance - abortions have their place in society. Completely banning it would be foolish. I'm a parent so you can know I chose life ;)

"Tax payer funding never went to fund abortions. "

Taxpayer funding frees up other PP funds to go to abortions. That's like saying "I didn't take water out of your side of the pail, I took it out of my side of the pail".

No one is going to jail for making the videos. They were indicted (justly, it would seem) for obtaining fake ids to fool their way into PP.

spence
01-26-2016, 12:24 PM
No one is going to jail for making the videos. They were indicted (justly, it would seem) for obtaining fake ids to fool their way into PP.
And trying to illegally buy fetal tissue. I don't think the court will care if it was a sham sting operation or legitimate attempt. It's like soliciting for prostitution...

spence
01-26-2016, 12:30 PM
Great PR for their cause that could expose PPs procedures.
The grand jury already found no wrong-doing on behalf of PP, I don't think that's likely.

The link Detbuch posted is incredibly deceptive, terrific spin…or, just a lie.

Fishpart
01-26-2016, 12:43 PM
Tyranny!!

Have we really descended to the point where we bring the law down on someone who exposes the organization that one of the TX State prosecutors sits on the board of..

According to Steven Ertelt at LifeNews dot com, one of the prosecutors in the Houston district attorney's office is a board member of the exact Planned Parenthood which was targeted by Center for Medical Progress.

Jim in CT
01-26-2016, 12:47 PM
It's like soliciting for prostitution...

Not a bad analogy. And it doesn't mean that the prostitute isn't a morally bankrupt POS.

DZ
01-26-2016, 01:23 PM
The grand jury already found no wrong-doing on behalf of PP, I don't think that's likely.

I understand that Spence, selling fetal tissue is not against current law. What The Center for Medical Progress is doing is trying to affect public perception of Planned Parenthood and its procedures. These videos exposed that practice to many who had no idea this program existed. Now the details will potentially come out from Planned Parenthood witnesses who will be under oath.

Nebe
01-26-2016, 01:25 PM
I think a lot of people don't understand that that video was selectively edited to show something that they would never do.

buckman
01-26-2016, 02:35 PM
I think a lot of people don't understand that that video was selectively edited to show something that they would never do.

Then the editor is an absolutely magician . I saw the videos ,

Jim in CT
01-26-2016, 02:37 PM

Not sure what you are referring to. But after the public outcry, PP announced that they woul dno longer accept money in exchange for baby body parts, which means that previously, they WERE accepting money for baby body parts. Which means PP was doing exactly what the videos showed.

I keep hearing about 'selective editing', have never seen any explanation.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/planned-parenthood-stops-taking-reimbursements-for-fetal-tissue-1444744800

Selling th ebaby body parts isn't illegal. I, for one, recognize that some scientific research needs to take place, and that to mak ethat happen, sometimes this might be necessary. It was the ghoulish and casual attitude of the PP staff that shocked the nation.

Jim in CT
01-26-2016, 02:38 PM
Then the editor is an absolutely magician . I saw the videos ,

Correct. Steven Spielberg has nothing on whoever edited those videos.

wdmso
01-30-2016, 09:14 AM
Funny the Conservatives got caught hook line and sinker and went berserk for week over the edited videos. remember over a Video

and some here happy praise their skills..

Yet it was completely impossible not a snow balls chance in Hell .. that a Video could outrage people or have any influence what happen in Benghazi.. or any other place in the world

And I am not saying it did or it didn't just pointing out Conservatives tend to see others actions easily but they become instantly Blind when they do the same thing

detbuch
01-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Funny the Conservatives got caught hook line and sinker and went berserk for week over the edited videos. remember over a Video

Yet it was completely impossible not a snow balls chance in Hell .. that a Video could outrage people or have any influence what happen in Benghazi.. or any other place in the world

And I am not saying it did or it didn't just pointing out Conservatives tend to see others actions easily but they become instantly Blind when they do the same thing

From the way you put it, it seems that you could say the same thing about "Liberals." Which should make it a wash. From the way you put it, both "Conservatives" and "Liberals" are berserk, blind, wackos.

wdmso
01-30-2016, 02:31 PM
From the way you put it, it seems that you could say the same thing about "Liberals." Which should make it a wash. From the way you put it, both "Conservatives" and "Liberals" are berserk, blind, wackos.

Agreed the far left and the Far right of both parties do not represent the majority they just tend to yell louder

spence
01-30-2016, 03:39 PM

Brilliant observation actually.

detbuch
01-30-2016, 11:39 PM
Brilliant observation actually.

:bs:

scottw
01-31-2016, 05:20 AM
:bs:

seemed more likely "apples and oranges" than "brilliant observation" :hihi:...good thing those two independent thinking far leftists don't represent the majority :rolleyes:

wdmso
01-31-2016, 08:20 AM
seemed more likely "apples and oranges" than "brilliant observation" :hihi:...good thing those two independent thinking far leftists don't represent the majority :rolleyes:

How do you see apples and oranges 2 types of conservatives going crazy over made up videos.. each it their own fashion.

manipulated by those who made the video who knew true followers would choose emotion over logic and the truth..

scottw
01-31-2016, 09:06 AM
How do you see apples and oranges 2 types of conservatives going crazy over made up videos.. each it their own fashion.

manipulated by those who made the video who knew true followers would choose emotion over logic and the truth..

how many "types" of conservatives are there?

how many actors were there in the Planned Parenthood "made up video"?

going crazy and "emotion over logic and truth" would describe the administration and hillary's attempt to blame a video for the circumstances at Benghazi

Nebe
01-31-2016, 09:46 AM
Ah. There it is.

BENGHAAZZiiiiiiiiii. !!!!!!!!!!!

detbuch
01-31-2016, 11:59 AM

Exactly. "apples and oranges".

One video was supposed to have caused something. The other exposed something. The only resemblance was the fact that they were both videos. Whatever that proves.

As for: "Yet it was completely impossible not a snow balls chance in Hell .. that a Video could outrage people or have any influence what happen in Benghazi.. or any other place in the world"--that's typical leftist straw man argument. No one is saying that the video could not outrage people. But as for its "influence", the problem is trying to characterize the attack as a spontaneous reaction to the video. It was known from the very beginning that it was an organized terrorist attack. The violence and threats had been going on in Libya well before the video was introduced. British and other Western embassies were pulling out of Libya. Their countries had nothing to do with the video. For that matter, neither did the U.S. government. Jihadist fatwas are usually against specific offenders. Salmon Rushdie was, and is, a target for his transgression. Britain was not a target because of his sin.

Could the video have been used as a gimmick motivation by Jihadists. Sure. It could be another "grievance" to add to the pile of other little motivational "tools" Jihadists throw against the wall. Why that video, at that time. There were hundreds (at least) of other outrageous anti-Muslim videos available. Any of them could have been used if it was necessary to help motivate an attack. And the pile of motivational "tools" includes everything the West does and is. Even the very fact that non-Muslims are in their countries and imposing Western ideas.

To say that the video was the reason for the attack, a spontaneous one to boot, is more than highly suspect. It supposes that the attack would not have occurred if that video had not been made.

NONSENSE.

I suppose we are to assume that it is "impossible" to think that the video was used as a prop to deflect from what actually went wrong at Benghazi.

The Planned Parenthood video, on the other hand, did not cause, or was not the reason for, what it purportedly exposed. And the way wdmso worded it is the very kind of "going crazy" reaction that he objects to. "Funny the Conservatives got caught hook line and sinker and went berserk for week over the edited videos."

The "conservatives" got caught? And "went berserk or a week"? So all the conservatives got caught and went berserk. Really? And the videos were edited? How do we know that? Because Planned Parenthood said so?

One thing is similar in both videos. Both video makers were indicted for wrong doing. I suppose "Conservatives" are guilty, and "Liberals" didn't do anything wrong. It would be "completely impossible not a snow balls chance in Hell" as wdmso put it, to think otherwise.

wdmso
01-31-2016, 12:59 PM
Exactly. "apples and oranges".

One video was supposed to have caused something. The other exposed something. The only resemblance was the fact that they were both videos. Whatever that proves.

As for: "Yet it was completely impossible not a snow balls chance in Hell .. that a Video could outrage people or have any influence what happen in Benghazi.. or any other place in the world"--that's typical leftist straw man argument. No one is saying that the video could not outrage people. But as for its "influence", the problem is trying to characterize the attack as a spontaneous reaction to the video. It was known from the very beginning that it was an organized terrorist attack. The violence and threats had been going on in Libya well before the video was introduced. British and other Western embassies were pulling out of Libya. Their countries had nothing to do with the video. For that matter, neither did the U.S. government. Jihadist fatwas are usually against specific offenders. Salmon Rushdie was, and is, a target for his transgression. Britain was not a target because of his sin.

Could the video have been used as a gimmick motivation by Jihadists. Sure. It could be another "grievance" to add to the pile of other little motivational "tools" Jihadists throw against the wall. Why that video, at that time. There were hundreds (at least) of other outrageous anti-Muslim videos available. Any of them could have been used if it was necessary to help motivate an attack. And the pile of motivational "tools" includes everything the West does and is. Even the very fact that non-Muslims are in their countries and imposing Western ideas.

To say that the video was the reason for the attack, a spontaneous one to boot, is more than highly suspect. It supposes that the attack would not have occurred if that video had not been made.

NONSENSE.

I suppose we are to assume that it is "impossible" to think that the video was used as a prop to deflect from what actually went wrong at Benghazi.

The Planned Parenthood video, on the other hand, did not cause, or was not the reason for, what it purportedly exposed. And the way wdmso worded it is the very kind of "going crazy" reaction that he objects to. "Funny the Conservatives got caught hook line and sinker and went berserk for week over the edited videos."

The "conservatives" got caught? And "went berserk or a week"? So all the conservatives got caught and went berserk. Really? And the videos were edited? How do we know that? Because Planned Parenthood said so?

One thing is similar in both videos. Both video makers were indicted for wrong doing. I suppose "Conservatives" are guilty, and "Liberals" didn't do anything wrong. It would be "completely impossible not a snow balls chance in Hell" as wdmso put it, to think otherwise.

"And I am not saying it did or it didn't"

but yet again feel free to hang your Hat on what you think I said

I in no way blamed Benghazi on the Video but you assigned that position to me.. you seem very good at that

I am sorry some can not grasp the similarities .. The outrage over un true made up videos made for 1 reason to decive and mislead those watching.. it seems lies from conservatives are ok it if the mission agrees with ones position .. but lies from the left or deception from the left seem far more heinous ???

I am only pointing that out .. and people get upset

Nebe
01-31-2016, 01:17 PM
There is a lot you can point out that some can't grasp. Don't get too worried.

wdmso
01-31-2016, 01:19 PM
how many "types" of conservatives are there?

how many actors were there in the Planned Parenthood "made up video"?

going crazy and "emotion over logic and truth" would describe the administration and hillary's attempt to blame a video for the circumstances at Benghazi

if you went crazy and bought into the videos and are a Conservative then you are those who went Crazy. and whom I refer

If you did not buy into them and you are a conservative whom I didn't refer

hillary's attempt to blame a video : you guys need some new stuff seems other reported the same thing .. its shocking that how that could happen .. not saying it was correct intel but was the intel at that moment .. hindsight is always 20\20

And why is the right all fired up on when (TIME) it was called a terrorist attack? so if you have an attack on monday and on thursday you call it a terrorist attack does this change what happened on Monday?? sorry common sense again

AP Report Cited By Fox Got Information From Libyan Government Official, Not Clinton Or The Obama Administration. The Associated Press reported at 5:17 pm, prior to the airing of Fox's Special Report or On the Record, that a Libyan official said the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi was stormed "after a protest against a video deemed insulting to Islam's prophet, Muhammad." From the AP report: http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/10/23/benghazi-flashback-when-fox-news-reported-that/206391..

detbuch
01-31-2016, 05:01 PM
There is a lot you can point out that some can't grasp. Don't get too worried.

Yeah . . . he apparently didn't grasp a thing I said.

wdmso
01-31-2016, 05:59 PM
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/28/464594826/in-wake-of-videos-planned-parenthood-investigations-find-no-fetal-tissue-sales

12 states all republican law makers or Governors wanted investigations after the Fake video
was released july1015

as of today no wrong doing found in any of theses states 2 are still holding out

Detbuch quote "The "conservatives" got caught? And "went berserk or a week"? So all the conservatives got caught and went berserk. Really?"

14 republican states held investigations Thats pretty close to All !!! but again Facts only muddy the water

detbuch
01-31-2016, 06:09 PM
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/28/464594826/in-wake-of-videos-planned-parenthood-investigations-find-no-fetal-tissue-sales

12 states all republican law makers or Governors wanted investigations after the Fake video
was released july1015

as of today no wrong doing found in any of theses states 2 are still holding out

Detbuch quote "The "conservatives" got caught? And "went berserk or a week"? So all the conservatives got caught and went berserk. Really?"

14 republican states held investigations Thats pretty close to All !!! but again Facts only muddy the water

You seem to be going berserk.

Jim in CT
02-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Can someone explain how the video was "edited" in dishonest fashion?

The majority of the controversy surrounding the videos, was the suggestion that PP was taking money for selling baby body parts. Since PP subsequently came out and said that "we will no longer take money in exchange for baby body parts", isn't that a pretty good indication that they were, in fact, previously taking money in exchange for baby body parts? Why would PP announce that they were no longer engaging in an act, if they weren't doing it to begin with?

detbuch
02-01-2016, 10:37 AM
"And I am not saying it did or it didn't"

but yet again feel free to hang your Hat on what you think I said

I thought I was hanging my hat on what you said when I replied to your "And I am not saying it did or it didn't" post by saying "From the way you put it, it seems that you could say the same thing about "Liberals." Which should make it a wash. From the way you put it, both "Conservatives" and "Liberals" are berserk, blind, wackos."

I in no way blamed Benghazi on the Video but you assigned that position to me.. you seem very good at that

I reread my post and couldn't find where I assigned that position to you. By implication, I assigned it to Clinton and to the Obama administration for claiming that the video caused a spontaneous attack.

I am sorry some can not grasp the similarities .. The outrage over un true made up videos made for 1 reason to decive and mislead those watching.. it seems lies from conservatives are ok it if the mission agrees with ones position .. but lies from the left or deception from the left seem far more heinous ???

It is a stretch to "grasp" a similarity when it doesn't really exist. The Planned Parenthood videos have been alleged by PP to be deceptively edited. That has not actually been established. And if it does so get established, I don't think "Conservatives" will continue to credit it as "some" on the left continue to believe that the Benghazi video was instrumental in a spontaneous attack.

I am only pointing that out .. and people get upset

Stating a position is not getting upset. And it is not "going berserk."

detbuch
02-05-2016, 10:02 AM
http://theresurgent.com/the-death-merchants-dont-want-planned-parenthood-video-maker-daleiden-to-face-a-jury/?utm_source=The+Conservative+Team&utm_campaign=66c3712543-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ed44836b36-66c3712543-266050641&mc_cid=66c3712543&mc_eid=a38d624f2f

I don't have any idea how this is going to shake out in the end, but it is, as Spence would say, interesting.

spence
02-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Can someone explain how the video was "edited" in dishonest fashion?

The majority of the controversy surrounding the videos, was the suggestion that PP was taking money for selling baby body parts. Since PP subsequently came out and said that "we will no longer take money in exchange for baby body parts", isn't that a pretty good indication that they were, in fact, previously taking money in exchange for baby body parts? Why would PP announce that they were no longer engaging in an act, if they weren't doing it to begin with?
Really?

Jim in CT
02-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Really?

Yes, really. I gather that one (or more?) of the videos implied something about babies born alive, and that was heavily edited, and they should get called out for that. But PP was absolutely selling baby body parts. I don't think they broke any laws, but they were trading baby body parts for money. That's true, is it not?

spence
02-05-2016, 02:54 PM
I don't think they broke any laws, but they were trading baby body parts for money. That's true, is it not?
Not for profit. They were just getting a reimbursement on handling the tissue. The actually dollars are so low it looks like it's almost at a loss.

Jim in CT
02-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Not for profit. They were just getting a reimbursement on handling the tissue. The actually dollars are so low it looks like it's almost at a loss.

Did I say for profit?

They were exchanging baby body parts for money. That may well be legal. But it's offensive to enough Americans, that PP announced that they would stop doing it. Which tells me, that PP openly admitted to doing that which the videos purported they were doing.

"it looks like it's almost at a loss"

Have you ever, ever, EVER engaged in specualtion that didn't cast liberalism in a favorable light? Can you ever be objective?

Selling baby body parts, as long as one only breaks even on the deal, is legal. That doesn't make it ethical, particularly in light of the ghoulish casual nature with which the PP sellers of baby body parts laughed it all off over a nice salad and glass of red wine. That's what sickened a lot of people. I am truly sorry if that doesn't serve your personal agenda, but that's what happened.

spence
02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Did I say for profit?

They were exchanging baby body parts for money. That may well be legal. But it's offensive to enough Americans, that PP announced that they would stop doing it. Which tells me, that PP openly admitted to doing that which the videos purported they were doing.

No, it means they're being reimbursed for storage, shipping etc...

Jim in CT
02-05-2016, 04:25 PM
No, it means they're being reimbursed for storage, shipping etc...

The things you choose to dig in on, never cease to amaze.

What were they storing and shipping? Oranges, or baby body parts?

And they were making a big joke about it, on tape, over expensive lunches and red wine. The PP staff may well have been operating within the law, but they came across as absolute, monstrous ghouls. Which you'd have to be, to support the eugenic PP mission statement, just ask Margaret Sanger.

scottw
02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
And they were making a big joke about it, on tape, over expensive lunches and red wine.

that's the part where they edited in those comments and photoshopped in food and booze...it wasn't real..just edited to make them look like amoral limolibs which certain types of conservatives obviously fell for and proceeded to go bezerk....hey, this is fun:happy:

spence
02-05-2016, 06:05 PM
The things you choose to dig in on, never cease to amaze.

What were they storing and shipping? Oranges, or baby body parts?

And they were making a big joke about it, on tape, over expensive lunches and red wine. The PP staff may well have been operating within the law, but they came across as absolute, monstrous ghouls. Which you'd have to be, to support the eugenic PP mission statement, just ask Margaret Sanger.
Cue Dangles with a Taliban remark...

Sea Dangles
02-06-2016, 08:19 AM
If these were priests abusing kids we would hear the old speech about not letting one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. Groundhog Day indeed.

buckman
02-06-2016, 09:17 AM
If these were priests abusing kids we would hear the old speech about not letting one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. Groundhog Day indeed.

So all priests are guilty?

Sea Dangles
02-06-2016, 12:36 PM
No, and neither is planned parenthood.
Bad apples are everywhere.

scottw
02-06-2016, 01:06 PM
ridiculous comparison...perhaps if some video surfaced of folks at the Vatican or or Diocese offices drinking their wine and eating their bread and y#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g it up over children being fondled....you might have a comparison....I suspect most people would find that pretty distasteful...

the priest comparison would be more like a clinic worker selling parts out the back door and the clinic management staff finding out and transferring that individual rather than calling the authorities

spence
02-06-2016, 02:06 PM
No, and neither is planned parenthood.
Bad apples are everywhere.
Big difference even though between the PP people on tape and priests guilty of abuse. Big difference...

Sea Dangles
02-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Easy Jeff
Breathe in through the mouth and out through the nose.

scottw
02-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Easy Jeff

:rotf2:

spence
02-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Easy Jeff
Hey, you lumped them together.

Nebe
02-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Easy Jeff

For proper aruvedic therapeutic namastay away from me breathing, you are supposed to breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth.

Sea Dangles
02-07-2016, 10:08 AM
My bad