View Full Version : John & Jenn Shall We Try Again?

Got Stripers
03-07-2001, 08:46 PM
Sounds almost like poetry, I've been shoveling too long or been looking at my 3 boys home from school too long, lol.
Just looked at the Thames forecast http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCT0155 for Sunday and 50 degrees sounds nice to me. I'm going to tentatively work my schedule around hitting the river Sunday.

What say you two, in or out? Fish or cut bait? Be there or be square? Damned if you do, damned if you don't? Ok, I think I better go now, tight lines.

JohnR
03-07-2001, 11:24 PM
GS, I can't make it this weekend. I have a couple computer installs to do and the honey-do list. As a matter of fact, I might be dead weekends through the entire month but a Friday or Thursday trip with proper planning and I'll get a sick (mentally) note for my boss. I think he might go along...

That sure is good news about a little warm up. I'm getting distrubing feelings on the lack of a good week of weather helping inch those sea temps up and ushering in some fish... Pray for Sou'west winds!!!

Jenn
03-09-2001, 01:04 AM
I'm game! When. where, with what, what time, etc???? (if you still going of course) although I have to say I am not sure if my gear is necessarily suited for boat use....... :( lemme know either here or you can email me if you'd like...

mrh@javanet.com

:) :) :) :)

Got Stripers
03-09-2001, 08:12 AM
Youv'e got mail. Look forward to meeting you Sunday, tight lines.

Jenn
03-09-2001, 06:17 PM
Hey, I got your email and I DO have a six footer...it has been a while since I used it but.... :) we just need to run down and put some fresh line on it??!!
luckily my "boss" hasnt squaked about it because he came home with a new toy today ( lucky for me) !!! so as long as you are still on...I am still on! Lemme know! Jenn