View Full Version : Wanted-Ambassaduer 6500 in decent shape

stripermaineiac
01-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I'm looking for a 6500 model thats in decent shape. Some of the new stuff is ok but the old reliable Ambassadeur is sweet to use with braid when my brain gets tired from too many hrs fishing LOL. Thanks in advance Ron:sled:

BigFish
01-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Ronnie! I have a buddy Joe (I know you have met him before at MSBA or the fishing shows before) anyway he just came by the house and he has a Abu Big Game 6500 Sweden made he has had as long as I have had mine.......he has barely used it and he will sell it $160. Its mint! Joe absolutely babies his gear! Let me know if you want it and I will let him know and we can get it to you! Let me know what you think!:)

He probably still has it in the box....I will ask.

stripermaineiac
01-16-2016, 01:29 PM
Thanks Larry. I'm looking more towards one of the c or d models. The offshore is a nice reel but the casting is a bit of an issue for what i;m gonna use it for. Hard models to find as those that have them still use them a lot.

surfcrazy1
02-04-2016, 07:23 PM
still looking i have a 6500cs sports mag like new with 40 lb braid on it
still have box but with 2 shoulder surgeries no longer can throw conventional its blue and looks brand new $160 shipped
thanx
paul
also have saltiest lw 20 ha thats been used once, has been magged by hatteras jack like new $150 shipped

O.D. Mike
02-06-2016, 01:02 PM
still looking i have a 6500cs sports mag like new with 40 lb braid on it
still have box but with 2 shoulder surgeries no longer can throw conventional its blue and looks brand new $160 shipped
thanx
paul
also have saltiest lw 20 ha thats been used once, has been magged by hatteras jack like new $150 shipped

If Ron doesn't have interest in the Saltiest I'd like to have a look.