View Full Version : Couple pic's

Got Stripers
07-28-2003, 07:09 PM
from last weekend's Maine camping trip, which I just got around to downloading. One of three encounters with the local 4 legged population and the other with one of my favorite finny friends. http://www.ledgerunnerbaits.com/moose6.jpg http://www.ledgerunnerbaits.com/bob22.jpg

Saltheart
07-28-2003, 07:53 PM
Is he smiling? :)

guzz
07-28-2003, 09:18 PM
nice pair of smallies.

guzz

Notaro
07-28-2003, 10:55 PM
nice...

schoolie monster
07-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Bob, glad to see you got away for some RnR... very nice smallies. You getting out at all locally?

chris L
07-29-2003, 08:51 AM
Im jealous ! Nice smallies Bob . Im going to have to my butt back up north one of these summers . The veiw the veiw man I love the north country . Nothing better other than maybe a night on the beach .

schoolie monster
07-29-2003, 09:11 AM
Chris, don't you wish they were seperate seasons... I really enjoy camping, trout fishing in mountain streams, and Maine lakes are indentical to the lake I used to go to in Canada.

But instead of saltwater fishing? and stripers are much easier for me in terms of access. 10 minutes to the ramp. 20 minutes to my favorite shore spot... not that I've done any of that this season.

That's were hitting that powerball for a couple hundred million would come in handy :)

Jenn
07-29-2003, 11:24 AM
GREAT! there is nothing that will make you feel insignificant like moose in person huh???HUGE beautiful creatures! Them there bass arent to shabby either! And I do LOVE the set up you have there!

Got Stripers
07-29-2003, 06:07 PM
Jenn it's a Boy Scout camp, but also a designated fire sight, but one that is almost always ignored because it's so obscure and out of sight:). It's a nice spot when the weather might be bad, no rain problems and in the summer I don't have to use a rain fly, which keeps it cooler at night. Three encounters with moose this trip, but that one was special, as you don't often see mom out that late with the youngsters. Schoolie I've not been out locally in 3+ weeks, fishing this year for me is grim, no time and when I've been out it's been slow.

Moose Nuckle
07-29-2003, 08:03 PM
" NICE MOOSE." :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

shore manic
07-29-2003, 08:44 PM
BOB, happy for ya that you got away! hope you got rid of some of that stress. two beauties and mom and her youngin...'and yes i agree jenn quite the setup!!!

chris L
07-30-2003, 07:08 AM
Greg its tough to toss out one over the other in the fall and spring . I try and do both as often as I can . I wish they allowed you to pitch a tent at race point except :ss: and tents dont mix well . Some day Ill get a camper ( what did you say Lotto ) .

Raven
07-30-2003, 08:43 AM
did ya throw any ledgerunner baits out there just for the fun of it or what...? Nothing like the woods to relax in...eh? nice goin!