View Full Version : Ledge Runner Bait Business

Got Stripers
02-11-2016, 02:16 PM
I have dropped it down to $6200, which I would consider my bottom, considering I have at least $4,500 retail in bagged poured baits and that is 2011 pricing. Just put it back up on Craigs List , but obviously I'd absolutely love to see someone on this site pick it up. If I can't get it sold as a whole by maybe June time frame, I will start to sell off in bits and pieces. I will probably keep the original carvings, web content and mold boxes in the hopes someone might still have an interest down the line. Here is the link to the latest ad.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/spo/5440764952.html

ps to John R: Thanks for dropping off the ads to I could attempt getting the ad up on SOL. Even my posting BST questions and discussion asking if the ad would be allowed after all my ads were pulled from this site and Craigs list was deleted by either Tim or a moderator. I would think you would at least answer the query before deleting the post. I will for the life of me never understand why he would not allow someone to potentially pick up a nice little side hobby or business, but I guess it's his site and his rules and it is what it is.

Got Stripers
03-12-2016, 07:33 AM
If anyone want's to take a look at the designs or purchase some stock, I will have a couple tables set up at the New England Kayak Fishing flea market in Stoneham MA coming up on the 19th of this month.