View Full Version : SPLASH><>

Clammer
02-21-2016, 03:51 PM
i new the tide had a chance to be a good one .it went but not enough for a good dry digging day .,.,

little cold / bumby / & more than enough to eat ..........tomorrows might be better .must i must confess I can ,t dry dig like I use to & that sucks ><.

Guppy
02-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Wow! That thing is sweet, electronics and all hey

Ya, dig softies and can't stand up for a week. LOL

Raven
02-21-2016, 06:49 PM
ya need more glucosamine and chondroitin to lubricate those old JOINTS

Clammer
02-21-2016, 07:05 PM
I need a joint to forget about the old joints ><><:smokin:

Guppy , if your gonna do it do it right ><><>still waiting for the hydrolic to be put in the seahunt ......#^&#^&#^&#^& that cable #^&#^&#^&#^& :lossinit: need a new areator also /That died on the 1st day of commercial Tautog / good thing I upgraded by washdown ,it saved the season ><>,:kewl:

thefishingfreak
02-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Walked around the boat today and made a mental list of stuff to do then realised I was out of memory so will need to come back and make an actual paper list.
Tinkered a little bit but decided not to get all the tools out just yet. Lots to do. But it's only February.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Poncho
02-21-2016, 07:55 PM
I did the same thing today freak need to re wire trailer.

Poncho
02-21-2016, 08:03 PM
Also going to hard wire a radio. I have been using a hand held for three years. If you rember my thread about no good place to Instal radio. Going to sacrifice the storage compartment below the steering wheel. Drove the boat way off shore chasing tuna. this summer and realized how much I needed a long range radio. We had a great day with no incidents but I'm sure hand held was not enough. Any thoughts on antennas?

MakoMike
02-22-2016, 12:58 PM
Also going to hard wire a radio. I have been using a hand held for three years. If you rember my thread about no good place to Instal radio. Going to sacrifice the storage compartment below the steering wheel. Drove the boat way off shore chasing tuna. this summer and realized how much I needed a long range radio. We had a great day with no incidents but I'm sure hand held was not enough. Any thoughts on antennas?

Either the high end Shakespear or a cellular.

Guppy
02-22-2016, 05:41 PM
Been working on er under the shrink wrap,,, l'm almost ready to go!
With no place to go.... :deadhorse:

Clammer
02-22-2016, 06:08 PM
north 5 to 10 today s/b a V/G tide ...........flat ass calm tide dropping ..descent run to where I wan,t to dig ......got there / tide stopped / south wind came up & tide started in before the schedule low ><.:splat:,

Guppy
02-23-2016, 06:37 AM
Nice

beamie
02-24-2016, 12:44 AM
Any thoughts on antennas?

Try a Digital Antenna 529-VW. Costs allot more than a Shakespeare
but much better quality.