View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
03-04-2016, 07:46 AM
So whats up for the weekend?

Going to be some nice weathah!!

Sea Dangles
03-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Sick for a week now,throat on fire🤒. I just want to feel good enough to drink the trillium that I picked up yesterday. Hoops playoff tonight at Mass premier, maybe a ride to Matunuck Oyster bar!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RickBomba
03-04-2016, 12:19 PM
HOPEFULLY, my truck will be back together by 3:00 PM today. It's been a month. I don't know how long it would have taken to fix it if I was going more than 20 MPH.

If it is fixed, going to see Mom Bomba tomorrow.

Sunday, gonna get a new suit.

Hope everybody has a great time this weekend. I know I'm going to enjoy the next 16 days of driving before I can't drive again until June.

Swimmer
03-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Turn some more wood.

Start painting what I have turned.

Make plans for fixing he house up this spring and summer.

Clean up the cave.......maybe

Rockfish9
03-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Putting wraps on the ice fishing season... off next week...I'll start in the lakes region and have a stop in Maine to fish Sebec and will finish the week in Vermont on champlain...

tattoobob
03-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Chill tonight

Tomorrow some chores then off to the Garden for dinner then the Bruins game with 13 friends and family

Sunday more projects and chores

Got Stripers
03-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Plan to dig out the freshwater fishing gear, none of which has seen the light of day for over 15 years. I attempted to breath life back into some old Ambassadeur conventional s today, but decided after about an hour, I deserved some fresh reels to get back into some freshwater fishing. I'm sure all my spinner bait skirts are toast and sitting at the bottom of the spinner bait box and I'm sure some worm melting may have taken place if I wasn't careful putting the stuff away. Will be an adventure taking inventory of what I have and then see what I need in the way of terminal tackle. I don't even know if I can legally fish with a lot of the stuff; I don't know if Mass followed Maine and NH making my lead worm weights and split shot illegal.

5/0
03-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Relaxing this weekend, visit my mom and get the tax stuff in order. ...
I hooked up a new surround system in the man cave so looking for a good movie to see and hear.

Ricky I hope you get you wheels back and enjoy the cruise buddy.

Enjoy Boyz and have a good weekend.

5/0

Clammer
03-05-2016, 10:35 AM
I shouldn,t move >Truck is in the body shop & the boat is in the repair shop ><><:huh:

HookLine&Sinker
03-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Im gunna drink a few beers and watch mcgreggor KO diaz

jredfly
03-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Taxes - Kid's Basketball Playoffs and Practice - Work reports(argh!) - Try and stay on diet (argh again!) :smash:

MakoMike
03-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Today just do some chores around the house. Tomorrow heading to a fishing show on Long Island to meet some friends and pick up a new blank.

5/0
03-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Im gunna drink a few beers and watch mcgreggor KO diaz

Welcome back to the states bitch, good to have you home and looking forward to fishing with you this spring.

nightfighter
03-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Skim coated vaulted ceiling in our kitchen and primed around skylight casings....

Hookedagain
03-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Skied! Now off to hockey practice with the offspring

RickBomba
03-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Relaxing this weekend, visit my mom and get the tax stuff in order. ...
I hooked up a new surround system in the man cave so looking for a good movie to see and hear.

Ricky I hope you get you wheels back and enjoy the cruise buddy.

Enjoy Boyz and have a good weekend.

5/0

Oh, it was nice Bob. Sweet drive out to Western Mass. No "Hey Jess, can you take me to Home Depot?" runs. The part that sucks is that I'm only going to be able to drive for two weeks, then back to no driving till June.