View Full Version : You will be an equal partner with HHS in raising your children

detbuch
03-08-2016, 03:37 PM
http://www.gopusa.com/?p=6796?omhide=true

spence
03-08-2016, 08:30 PM
The actual draft document is 180 degrees what your link asserts.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
03-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Are you ok?

detbuch
03-08-2016, 09:47 PM
The actual draft document is 180 degrees what your link asserts.

Not true. It invites us to believe so by claiming that the family is the most important educator in a child's life. But then it proposes to train families on how to fulfill that most important role. And it does so mostly in mind-numbing socio-educational-governmental jargon speak. It purports to include what it calls families into an equal partnership with "experts" in education, family guidance, etc., by being "helped" and guided through the difficulty of properly preparing their children to be educated. It makes, quite frankly, being a parent rather tedious and something that many would prefer to avoid. It could be a way to decrease population even better than birth control.

The plan should really go over really well with the Muslim community and all the new Muslim refugees.

detbuch
03-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Are you ok?

I'm still recovering from reading the draft document (which is linked in the article I posted). I highly recommend reading it to anyone who wants to tease their mental state well beyond boredom into actual torture.

Slipknot
03-09-2016, 08:46 AM
WTF:eek:

this is all I need to read

“Sadly, this document only underscores what we have observed for a while: the federal government is intent on taking more and more power from parents when it comes to their children’s lives,” Estrada maintains.

I don't need to read the link to torture myself

it is past time for a revolution in this country, wake up AMERICA!
not you spence, you stay with the sheeple