View Full Version : March 19th Flea Market Stoneham MA

Got Stripers
03-10-2016, 03:27 PM
With a Kayak coming soon, I joined the New England Kayak Fishing board and found out they are having a flea market on the 19th, so all my Ledge Runner Baits, another 50 bags of my old freshwater baits and the salt water plugs I never use are heading to the flea market. If anyone is running low on Ledge Runner Baits, its a short window of 9am to noon (see attached). I think Big Fish Larry and I are going to car pool and likely share a spot, so wood and plastic; two of your favorite things. Like peanut butter and jelly.

I will also have at about 40% off what Bass Pro charges, Kalin Ultimate Jigs, Owner jig hooks and a bunch of misc. canal size lead heads in the 2-3 oz weights. Time to thin the herd, need to finance some dry Kayak clothing, just in case:). I will have the Ledge Runners priced (see attached) at the 2011 MSBA show level and will round down to the nearest dollar, so I don't have to bring anything other than singles (no change).

Hope to see some of you north shore guys there.

BigFish
03-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Yup I will be there!! I will have a few odds and ends in wood and some yak gear I don't need any longer and some other stuff!! Should be fun!!! :kewl:

massbassman
03-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Hoping to be there too, with a bunch of new and gently used plugs, some reels and a rod or too, surf jackets, bucktails, etc;. Gonna give some good deals!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sonnyboy
03-15-2016, 10:17 AM
What kind of turn-out is there usually? Is it worth a 2 hour trek from CT?

trevier
03-15-2016, 10:31 AM
What kind of turn-out is there usually? Is it worth a 2 hour trek from CT?
long trek, if you do come up you should hit M&D's sale first then the kayak flea market. Mike's has a great sale this coming weekend.

Rockport24
03-15-2016, 10:57 AM
The turnout is not usually super big, but if you have some good stuff and like to talk fishing with a good bunch of guys then it could be worth it.

Just to be clear: Tables are free for all, NEKF sees no money from this whatsoever, it was started a few years ago just as a nice little get together for folks to unload some stuff and talk fishing before the stripers get here!

Got Stripers
03-15-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm bringing tons of Ledge Runner stock and will have it priced at below my last RISSA (2008) show pricing and rounding down (no change). I'm also bringing 4 boxes of swimmers, poppers, tins, needles; the stuff I never throw. Also bagged up 50 bags of 10 count freshwater plastic I poured up back in my tournament days and will have it priced at two bags for $3; can't beat that. I'll have a couple plano boxes, one for schoolies and one for stripers/tuna with plastic, hooks, jigs; for someone who might want a complete ready to go package.

Sonnyboy
03-17-2016, 08:20 AM
Where is this kayak flea market? I am in the market for one! And thanks.

Got Stripers
03-17-2016, 04:12 PM
See my first post, lists location, but I don't know that there will be kayaks for sale; but who knows. I'm bringing a ton of plastic (salt & fresh water) and plugs I'd like to unload. Never having attended it previously, I'm hoping I'm not wasting gas money, but it's going to be a cold day anyway, so I don't mind spending 3 hours talking fishing.

Sonnyboy
03-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the info!

Guppy
03-18-2016, 04:21 PM
Hoping to stop by, Bob, how about having the sea anchor with u?

massbassman
03-18-2016, 05:25 PM
Hoping some folks show up, cause I want to move some stuff!
Lotsa plugs, plastic, bucktails, couple of nice rods(1081L CMS custom, and a St Croix Legend 9 ft), salt and freshwater spinning and baitcast reels, waders, surf and splash jackets, tons more... come and clean me out!

thefishingfreak
03-19-2016, 02:25 PM
Bradley & I got a bunch of stuff we really, really need..:hee:

Guppy
03-19-2016, 03:03 PM
Hoping some folks show up, cause I want to move some stuff!
Lotsa plugs, plastic, bucktails, couple of nice rods(1081L CMS custom, and a St Croix Legend 9 ft), salt and freshwater spinning and baitcast reels, waders, surf and splash jackets, tons more... come and clean me out!

Geeees, sorry man I totally forgot to look for you and say hi.... Another senior moment :spin:

massbassman
03-19-2016, 03:29 PM
Maybe you did Gup, I was in the corner table with my daughter. Talked to a lot of nice people, sold a bunch of stuff!
Nice meeting you Bob, and thanks for the free bag for my kiddo! She was so happy, and asked to hit a pond when we got home!
Freak, sorry if I didn't know it was you, would have said hi! Did you maybe buy a bunch of circle hooks?

thefishingfreak
03-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Yes we bought all your hooks, swivels and split rings.
Nice little show.
next year maybe we will bring a bunch of stuff up and hang out for the morning.

Guppy
03-19-2016, 07:26 PM
Yes, I guess we did meet Dave, picked up a few items, good stuff.
And your daughter has a million dollar smile,,, :-)

I just need to remember to stay ahead of Mike (Freak) next year,,, :wave:

Got Stripers
03-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Agreed she was a sweetheart love to see her talk fishing, really cool.

massbassman
03-20-2016, 08:22 AM
Thanks very much guys, we are very lucky to have her. She's not only a great kid, but loves to fish too, so I always have a partner!

Rockport24
03-21-2016, 10:12 AM
I got there late so I think I missed you guys, but thanks very much for coming, I guess it was one of the better turnouts they've had.