View Full Version : Craigslist ads to hire Trump protesters?

Jim in CT
03-23-2016, 03:37 PM
It's being reported that some Trump protesters are hired help, responding to craigslist ads.

Hiring staff to stuff mailers, make calls on you behalf? Great!

Hiring people to scream at Trump rallies? Not so much.

Ugly business.

buckman
03-23-2016, 04:04 PM
It's being reported that some Trump protesters are hired help, responding to craigslist ads.

Hiring staff to stuff mailers, make calls on you behalf? Great!

Hiring people to scream at Trump rallies? Not so much.

Ugly business.

Hey he is already putting the unemployed to work !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tysdad115
03-23-2016, 04:34 PM
I'm sure it would be cash only, they'd have to have their benefits reduced.

spence
03-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Sounds like FUD. Show some proof that's not a right wing blog.

buckman
03-24-2016, 05:00 AM

Actually its not that much of a stretch .
Snopes ...In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.

Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

They go on to qualify that by saying there is no proof that Soros had any direct involvement ..
But of course he did

Raider Ronnie
03-24-2016, 05:41 AM

Always the F***ING apologist.

spence
03-24-2016, 06:36 AM
Actually its not that much of a stretch .
Snopes ...In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.

Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

They go on to qualify that by saying there is no proof that Soros had any direct involvement ..
But of course he did
This post makes no sense.

scottw
03-24-2016, 07:16 AM
Always the F***ING apologist.

I know right...this week he's defending Osama bin Laden and his "perspective".....go figure

he Eben....i'm pretty sure Bernie is getting a ton of campaign cash from illegal aliens since he's announcing he'd like to build a conveyor belt rather than a wall on our borders (Bernie's belt to Bliss) and make everyone a citizen of the world complete with drivers licenses and free healthcare, medical marijuana and college....do you have a problem with special interest types that are our country illegally, tainting our political process with their dollars?

Nebe
03-24-2016, 08:40 AM
I have a small problem with that. I'd like to see all money exit the political stage and have a federal stipend and an alloyed amount of air time on tv to make this process less like professional wresting and more like a boring debate.

detbuch
03-24-2016, 09:08 AM
I have a small problem with that. I'd like to see all money exit the political stage and have a federal stipend and an alloyed amount of air time on tv to make this process less like professional wresting and more like a boring debate.

How can there be a federal stipend if all money exits the political stage? How can there be air time on TV if there is no money to pay for it? How can the number of people participating in the boring debate be limited rather than unlimited if there is no financial backing necessary to be part of the debate?

wdmso
03-24-2016, 02:55 PM
http://www.snopes.com/craigslist-ad-trump-rally/

says unproven some will run with this as fact but Global warming is a Hoax

you cant make this stuff up :)

buckman
03-24-2016, 04:19 PM
http://www.snopes.com/craigslist-ad-trump-rally/

says unproven some will run with this as fact but Global warming is a Hoax

you cant make this stuff up :)

And according to some here Hillary has never done anything wrong and never lied. 😂

wdmso
03-24-2016, 04:27 PM
And according to some here Hillary has never done anything wrong and never lied. 😂

and some say all she has done is wrong and has never told the truth

the truth is some where in the middle But the middle has become a lonely place to be

basswipe
03-24-2016, 04:44 PM
the truth is some where in the middle But the middle has become a lonely place to be

I try not to post here often but that is by far the most stupid #^&#^&#^&#^&ing thing I've ever read.

The "Truth" cannot be left,right or middle it can only be what it is...the truth.

buckman
03-24-2016, 06:17 PM

I'm painting what your priming

wdmso
03-25-2016, 04:39 AM
I try not to post here often but that is by far the most stupid #^&#^&#^&#^&ing thing I've ever read.

The "Truth" cannot be left,right or middle it can only be what it is...the truth.

Seems the truth is what one thinks it is .. not what it really is

Todays truth are conspiracies the OP is the example of this

a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality ...

Many from the political fringe dont care about fact or reality hence the truth is in the middle where their is less noise more facts and reality and hopefully a better picture of the truth. emerges .

I am sorry that my nuance approach to outline truth in politics has caused you a headache

Still Not sure if you were telling the truth about you comment about TRUTH as a black and white definition? or maybe it was more about Hillary ...

Jim in CT
03-25-2016, 05:11 AM

Who said that, exactly?

scottw
03-25-2016, 05:22 AM

isn't this the fundamental basis of modern liberal doctrine?....

seems to me the "middle" is most often wherever one finds themselves standing and any given moment....it's lonely because in a world of shades of gray and shifting sands... standing on one's "middle" and "truth"(pedestal)...... excludes most everyone else...not a lotta room up there :)

Jim in CT
03-25-2016, 09:31 AM
isn't this the fundamental basis of modern liberal doctrine?....

Correct, moral relativism is one of the pillars, along with absence of accountability

basswipe
03-25-2016, 02:55 PM
What I originally posted:

Now your reply:

Todays truth are conspiracies the OP is the example of this

a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality ...

Many from the political fringe dont care about fact or reality hence the truth is in the middle where their is less noise more facts and reality and hopefully a better picture of the truth. emerges .

I am sorry that my nuance approach to outline truth in politics has caused you a headache

Still Not sure if you were telling the truth about you comment about TRUTH as a black and white definition? or maybe it was more about Hillary ...

Holy #^&#^&#^&#^&.How exactly did you get all that from two simple sentences?

wdmso
03-25-2016, 02:59 PM
Who said that, exactly?

Funny how this works Jim.. I didn't see you ask buckman the same question to "who said that exactly"

And according to some here Hillary has never done anything wrong and never lied. ��

I thought what I said was straight forward.. showing both sides of the same coin. not sure why my statement needs to be validated by naming names

By the way you still think Trump Protesters Recruited on Craigslist?

wdmso
03-25-2016, 03:02 PM
What I originally posted:

Now your reply:

Holy #^&#^&#^&#^&.How exactly did you get all that from two simple sentences?

all of what? Seems your being vague again. or is that just what you do?

basswipe
03-25-2016, 03:08 PM
Look three posts up.

spence
03-25-2016, 03:52 PM
All this nonsense and still nobody has any evidence to justify the OP?

Jim in CT
03-25-2016, 08:17 PM
All this nonsense and still nobody has any evidence to justify the OP?

The original post was that it's being reported it has happened - that's true. Is the claim true? I don't know. But the claim has been made.

spence
03-26-2016, 06:40 AM
The original post was that it's being reported it has happened - that's true. Is the claim true? I don't know. But the claim has been made.
Jim, today anybody online can make a claim. That doesn't mean it has any credibility.

Jim in CT
03-26-2016, 12:45 PM
Jim, today anybody online can make a claim. That doesn't mean it has any credibility.

CNN had 2 folks on last night who cli thy were paid to protest inside a Trump rally. We know for a fact when the Tea Party started, liberals were pretending to be Tea Partiers, holding racist signs, to make the Tea Party appear racist. This is what they do, Spence. The don't like free speech being practiced by people on my side.

spence
03-26-2016, 12:46 PM
CNN had 2 folks on last night who cli thy were paid to protest inside a Trump rally. We know for a fact when the Tea Party started, liberals were pretending to be Tea Partiers, holding racist signs, to make the Tea Party appear racist. This is what they do, Spence. The don't like free speech being practiced by people on my side.
Likely they were paid by the Trump campaign to pretend they were protesters. I don't have any facts of this being true but I'm going to make the claim.

spence
03-26-2016, 12:47 PM
Update: I just read online that the Trump protesters accused of being paid were in face plants paid by the Trump campaign. Seriously, I just read this ^^^^^^^^^