View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
03-25-2016, 06:40 AM
Whats up for the weekend?

Work - partway through a 20 hour server recovery which had 2 failed drives in RAID5 and poor backups. Yay! (Backup > P2V the hard way)

Happy Easter Everyone!

5/0
03-25-2016, 07:04 AM
Watch some movies, un earth the camper and Easter with the family.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

fishbones
03-25-2016, 07:46 AM
I'm going to enjoy the only weekend until June with no soccer or lacrosse games for us. Family time tonight, hang out with the guys tomorrow night, then Easter with the extended family on Sunday.

bart
03-25-2016, 08:11 AM
Start getting back in shape, like I should've been doing for the past 3 months :wall:

Hang around the farm tomorrow and get some pics for our FB page and IG account.

MakoMike
03-25-2016, 09:42 AM
Today and tomorrow work on my taxes. Sunday Easter dinner with my daughter and her family.

piemma
03-25-2016, 03:38 PM
First Easter in over 30+ years with just Jeanne and I. She isn't strong enough to go out and deal with crowds, kids, etc. I'm cooking Sunday...garlic & rosemary standing rib roast.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Guppy
03-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Making chowdah and then up to Niko's lead pouring event :-)

Sunday Mass then Easter with the clan, weathers looking great,,,

Chef Piemma, you're a good man!

5/0
03-25-2016, 05:50 PM
Glad she's home Pauly and hope all is well,happy Easter buddy.

thefishingfreak
03-25-2016, 06:30 PM
Lead farming

niko
03-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Lead poisoning is more like it

Hookedagain
03-25-2016, 07:05 PM
Working tonight, fixing Mom's ceiling in the morning and going to dust off the dirt bikes with my son tomorrow before hockey practice. Easter shenanigans on Sunday. Happy Easter S-Bers

tysdad115
03-25-2016, 07:48 PM
We're off to Harvard Sportsman's Club for our own "leadfest".

tattoobob
03-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Still sick going on two weeks, I hope to get the trailer painted so I can build some shelves in it, I need to get some loam for the lawn, Bruins maybe they'll win I hope

Sunday Wife's making her easter brunch kids are coming over

Rappin Mikey
03-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Every one in the Bomba family is on the mend beside me. #^&#^&#^&#^&y had a full knee replacement today, I tried to call Ricky only to get a muffled grumble, and Mom is just out of recovery. Guess I am doing the inlaw thing on Easter and be a food runner to my parents. So happy I have people to bring food to though, Fish are right around the corner, I might get a window to throw something at a LMB. Life is OK. Happy Easter everyone!!

HookLine&Sinker
03-25-2016, 10:38 PM
I dont know alot of you personally but i hope you and your families will get healthy soon. Seems to be alot lately

For me, hangin watching the tournament for s**** and giggles since my bracket is beyond busted....
Saturday and sunday hopefully some LMB fishing if the weather is good

6 weeks left of my marine corp career as of today

bart
03-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Great post, Rappin' Mikey. Enjoy!

tattoobob
03-26-2016, 12:05 PM
Watch some movies, un earth the camper and Easter with the family.

Get that cover off, mine is still on even tho I told you I took it off two weeks ago. I can't wait to get to the campground

RIROCKHOUND
03-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Still sick going on two weeks,

Hopefully on the mend. I'm in the same boat
I went through a round of Zpack (helped a lot) and on prednisone now to help clear things up and get the #^&#^&#^&#^& out of my lungs. Finally back to the gym after a 1 1/2 weeks of doing nothing...

5/0
03-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Get that cover off, mine is still on even tho I told you I took it off two weeks ago. I can't wait to get to the campground

Haha typical fisherman all lies!

My OCD kicked in and I couldn't wait to open it up and clean it out.
I hooked up some LEDS on the outside kitchen,she's looking sweet and can't wait to drop anchor 35 days and counting,see ya soon Bob!

tattoobob
03-26-2016, 06:57 PM
Haha typical fisherman all lies!

My OCD kicked in and I couldn't wait to open it up and clean it out.
I hooked up some LEDS on the outside kitchen,she's looking sweet and can't wait to drop anchor 35 days and counting,see ya soon Bob!

I'm going to try and uncover mine tomorrow, The LED'S do look sweet thanks for the pics

RickBomba
03-27-2016, 10:36 AM
I had a tough time at the hospital. At one point I got into a pain hole so bad that I had called for a nurse. I was convinced they had moved me to the broom closet and my nurse was a gypsy.

She came in, turned on the lights (which made it clear that I was in my room), and she was of Asian decent.

I told her I felt like I was in that Steven King book, and she said "Oh, Thinner." I said, no, it was mercy. And she said "OK, Man from Town."

She proceeded to call me "Man from Town" for the next three days.

Anyway, I'm super excited to be home with Jess and Jack. I hope everyone who celebrate's it has a good one. For those that don't, please plan a ripper of a party. If you get in trouble from your boss, just blame it on me!

Love
Rick

Sea Dangles
03-27-2016, 06:50 PM
Hey Ricky

RickBomba
03-28-2016, 08:05 AM
Hi Dangles.