View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
04-15-2016, 06:56 AM
Beautiful Weather, Fishing Showing Up, fulfilled my yuge monetary obligation to the national Piggy Bank grifters

Rickman, how you doing??

So what is up for this fantastic Spring Weekend?

MakoMike
04-15-2016, 08:10 AM
Got to get a bunch of little things done before I go in for surgery on Monday Morning.

Got Stripers
04-15-2016, 09:06 AM
I have about 4 cords cut and have splitter reserved for marathon splitting session Saturday evening through Monday am. If I haven't killed my back by Monday, I might drop the kayak in locally for smallmouth and largemouth action.

fishbones
04-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Son has lacrosse game tonight, yard work tomorrow then sons soccer game tomorrow afternoon, then another lacrosse game Sunday morning. Gonna try to find some time to drink beers and rig some of the dozens of eels in my basement freezer. Monday will probably be a relaxing day with the family.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

FishermanTim
04-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Going to help my sister build her chicken coop on Sat.
Then down to Attleboro for a wrestling show Sat night, and hopefully some kayak fishing on the Charles on Sun.

Nebe
04-15-2016, 12:14 PM
Working and drinking beer

chefchris401
04-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Work Friday.

Saturday 189 person brunch then at night going to Rockport for a communion and conformation party for in laws cousins

Sunday, 225 person brunch, out of work at 3 or 4.

Hopefully some striper fishing Sunday

Need to finish raking the yard and start mulching

Hookedagain
04-15-2016, 01:42 PM
cutting wood in the morning and some yard work after. Sunday we are watching the boy play baseball.

Sea Dangles
04-15-2016, 02:13 PM
Wife and daughter just left for a week in Italy. Plant some peas in the garden. Baseball scrimmage tomorrow. Mix in some quality time with Bee Hoppy❤️🍻

RickBomba
04-15-2016, 05:03 PM
Beautiful Weather, Fishing Showing Up, fulfilled my yuge monetary obligation to the national Piggy Bank grifters

Rickman, how you doing??

So what is up for this fantastic Spring Weekend?

Rickman is almost fully mobile. Still on the meds, but should be off in two weeks. I'm looking for jobs if anybody has any IT stuff open.

Jack started soccer today. Great watching 4 year olds play soccer for the first time. Like herding cats.

Jess is away for the weekend. I am resting and trying to get healed up to start fishing June 4th.

As I was typing this, I got a call from Paliaso who says we are going out with Eastmans for his cousin's bachelor party on 5/14. We'll see how much 2 circle haddock and cusk hookin goes on with those boys. Just hoping that we get into a mess of redfish.

Everybody have fun.

TTYS,
Rick

BigFish
04-15-2016, 05:50 PM
Well finally broke the yaks out of their basement winter cocoon!!! Just seeing them in the sunshine has my juices flowing!!! Lots of plugs being built and painted currently and I have a few things to do on the house this weekend but hopefully will get out sometime next week!:btu:

Guppy
04-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Used fishing gear sale at 8, funeral at 9, boat wor yard work...

Yard AM,,, claming, rat search, beer PM

Enjoy folks

thefishingfreak
04-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Between running my kids all over gods green earth between the barn and two different lacrosse teams I will be in the bilge of my boat preping to reistall the motors

tattoobob
04-15-2016, 06:51 PM
I will be doing spring chores and getting my Truck camper ready to move to a Cape Cod camp site for 7 weeks and Playoff Hockey

RickBomba
04-15-2016, 06:59 PM
I will be doing spring chores and getting my Truck camper ready to move to a Cape Cod camp site for 7 weeks and Playoff Hockey

I also seem to have the time to fully watch playoff hockey since about 1993. I truly hope that it's enjoyable, Bob.