JohnR
04-22-2016, 10:14 AM
A little more sun and then back to reality

So what's up for the weekend?

FishermanTim
04-22-2016, 10:33 AM
Wrestling show in Norwood tonight.
maybe some kayak fishing or gardening tomorrow
more kayak fishing or gardening on Sunday.

tysdad115
04-22-2016, 10:47 AM
Shooting at Harvard Sportsman's club tomorrow, Sunday we're shooting a match in Springfield. So basically 8 hours of driving for a grand total of 6 minutes shooting. Yahoo!

onsetangler
04-22-2016, 12:45 PM
Researching hybrid stripers in texas...getting ready for San Antonio and enjoying the weather. Don't think my current travel rod will cut it. Any local shops carry them or am I gonna have to go online or to BPS?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

HookLine&Sinker
04-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Duty, 7 hours down 17 more to go. Hopefully can catch the celtics tonight. Fishing saturday/sunday if the weathers good... Doesnt even matter actually.

20 more days

JohnR
04-22-2016, 06:55 PM
Last afternoon in Vegas, back in the morning.

Pictures soon.

I rented a Mustang Convertible and Liam and I ran through the Desert to Pacific in California - and back in the same day ;)

tattoobob
04-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Last afternoon in Vegas, back in the morning.

Pictures soon.

I rented a Mustang Convertible and Liam and I ran through the Desert to Pacific in California - and back in the same day ;)

Wow that's about 8 hours of driving? glad your having fun

tattoobob
04-22-2016, 07:10 PM
So much to do and so little time, Chores and camper/trailer stuff

5/0
04-22-2016, 09:34 PM
Duty, 7 hours down 17 more to go. Hopefully can catch the celtics tonight. Fishing saturday/sunday if the weathers good... Doesnt even matter actually.

20 more days
See you soon Buddy time is ticking away....

JR glad your bonding with the Lil guy,no pun there.haha!

Tattoobob, git yur ass in gear boy see you in 2 weeks!

MakoMike
04-23-2016, 07:43 AM
Well, since I'm not allowed to drive, I guess I'll just be doing my rehab exercises around the house.

Hookedagain
04-23-2016, 09:54 AM
Working today...I wish I had the day off, the boy is playing baseball in Plymouth this afternoon....Watching the boy play in Swansea on Sunday.

redlite
04-23-2016, 07:31 PM
Now that i done fixing truck time to shave off short lived rangers playoff rally beard.....

tattoobob
04-23-2016, 09:20 PM
See you soon Buddy time is ticking away....

JR glad your bonding with the Lil guy,no pun there.haha!

Tattoobob, git yur ass in gear boy see you in 2 weeks!

I got alot done today but still more to do

Can't wait I need a nice 3 day weekend

:thanks:

HookLine&Sinker
04-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Anybody watching 197?
I cant help but root for chandler jones brother jon......

Duke41
04-24-2016, 07:47 AM
got to acid wash the water line of the boat. So much fuel in the water in Newport harbor. Brown stains from the water line to the top of the boot.

Clammer
04-24-2016, 07:53 AM
#^&#^&#^&#^& Newport harbor .HUPPIE :gu:

RickBomba
04-24-2016, 11:50 AM
Cooped up inside all day yesterday and today. At least being sick takes my mind off the back. I'm already way better after a month than I was after the last surgery, at all. I'm really hoping that it keeps going like this...I think I start PT in two weeks, but I digress.

Aside from that, re-wrote resume for the 5th time in 4 weeks. Lots of networking, etc. I can only sit at this stupid chair for 30 minutes at a time, so it's hard getting stuff done.

Other than that, hanging out with Jess and Jack.

Have fun everyone!
Rick

nightfighter
04-24-2016, 03:29 PM
I scored a good deal on 18" OEM tires and wheels that were almost new take offs from a 2015 Tahoe on CL. Stole them for 750. Swapped out my beat up 16" alloys and my 2000 Tahoe drives much better and has a better stance.

When I got it inspected I went through the past two years' stickers and found I was averaging about 6250 miles a year. Doesn't make sense to get a new or even two year old model at the numbers they are getting, so going to put some money into this one. Some rust repair under all four doors, paint them, the tailgate and front bumper. Replace cushion and recover drivers seat, and it should be good for another four years.

Sea Dangles
04-24-2016, 06:51 PM
Looking Gangstah

nightfighter
04-24-2016, 07:48 PM
When I bought it, the seller had 20"chrome spinners and chrome brush guard on it that I told him to take off and keep.....

JohnR
04-25-2016, 07:20 AM
Cooped up inside all day yesterday and today. At least being sick takes my mind off the back. I'm already way better after a month than I was after the last surgery, at all. I'm really hoping that it keeps going like this...I think I start PT in two weeks, but I digress.

Aside from that, re-wrote resume for the 5th time in 4 weeks. Lots of networking, etc. I can only sit at this stupid chair for 30 minutes at a time, so it's hard getting stuff done.

Other than that, hanging out with Jess and Jack.

Have fun everyone!
Rick

Email me your resume and I will review it - jredmond at linesiders dawt calm . Don't know anyone hiring (commute would suck) down here