View Full Version : Weekend Plans

JohnR
05-20-2016, 07:39 AM
Working the weekend. )(@*#$@#W

So what's up for the weekend??

RickBomba
05-20-2016, 10:13 AM
Not much for me. Getting ready for pretty much straight fishing from Saturday, May 28th to Sunday, June 19.

Since I won't be around the house for like three weeks, I need to be around this weekend:rtfm:

Have fun everybody!

Rick

Hookedagain
05-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Working tonight. A little fishing in the morning and some crown moulding before we hit the road to play baseball in Northborough under the lights. Hopefully a little more time fishing Sunday before we head back to Northborough.

tysdad115
05-20-2016, 12:50 PM
We've been running all over the place trying to make sure our USPSA classification is complete before the Area 7 in July. Well wouldn't you know one club never submitted the match results. Tomorrow we're shooting our club match for IDPA but now instead of fishing Sunday we have to drive to Springfield to shoot their USPSA match and hope the results get sent in prior to the monthly update in early June.

Guppy
05-20-2016, 04:02 PM
Little league games , yard work, deck work, raking necks, fish fry....
CoUch, crash

tattoobob
05-20-2016, 10:26 PM
Just got to Bourne a 1/2 hour ago I'm going to hang out at the campsite for the weekendI have to try and fix the cable and faucet or just do nothing, I also have a take at home test to re-up my Medical gas license so if it rains I'll be doing that

piemma
05-21-2016, 02:12 AM
We've been running all over the place trying to make sure our USPSA classification is complete before the Area 7 in July. Well wouldn't you know one club never submitted the match results. Tomorrow we're shooting our club match for IDPA but now instead of fishing Sunday we have to drive to Springfield to shoot their USPSA match and hope the results get sent in prior to the monthly update in early June.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Headed out in about an hour. Got into some teen to 20# fish Thursday and I think I know where they will be this morning.