View Full Version : OTW Striped Bass Compilation/Book

Surf Caster
05-22-2016, 01:16 PM
I believe some years ago OTW published a book or a compilation of a series of articles over the years on fishing for striped bass. I believe it may have even focused on the surf.

Does anyone know anything about this or what it's called? I'm trying to learn more and maybe procure a copy :)

Thanks

JLH
05-22-2016, 05:30 PM
I'm not about OTW but I know about The Fisherman Magazine has books made up of popular articles on fishing. I think there is one on surf fishing and one on striped bass.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Surf Caster
05-22-2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks JLH, I think you're right. I'm specifically looking for the OTW one because I believe there is a specific article in there that I'm trying to get my hands on.

rphud
05-23-2016, 07:27 AM
If you post which article, I or someone else may have it. I have purchased reprints from them a while back as well.

Jimbo
05-23-2016, 11:12 AM
You can go on the OTW website and contact Kevin Blinkoff or Jimmy Fee directly. They're good guys and I'm pretty sure they'll help you find what you're looking for.

tattoobob
05-23-2016, 03:21 PM
If you want to learn striped Bass fishing pick up Frank Daignault's Books Striper Surf, The Trophy Striper and Fly Fishing the Striper Surf, after reading these 3 books you should be good to go

fishbones
05-23-2016, 04:07 PM
Is it a striped bass compilation? If so, I have it and I'll gladly copy the article and get it to you if you want.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Surf Caster
05-23-2016, 08:43 PM
If you want to learn striped Bass fishing pick up Frank Daignault's Books Striper Surf, The Trophy Striper and Fly Fishing the Striper Surf, after reading these 3 books you should be good to go

Thanks everyone, i found the name of the article and the book. I was looking for it because a guy i've fished with over the years wrote an article for it and I wanted to get a copy of his article and also the book if possible. I've found both. Thanks!