View Full Version : Last nights tide

Guppy
06-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Got back to the ramp late, fog, no moon, unlit ramp....
Thought I was in the twilight zone! Nothing looked right, could I be in the wrong harbor? :smash:
That tide was so high it flooded the parking lot, almost came into my knee highs while walking to the truck....
First time I had seen this there...

Sorry to say that was the only excitement for the evening ,,, 😂😂😂😂

Raider Ronnie
06-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Yup, big tides the last few days.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RickBomba
06-14-2016, 10:02 AM
Yeah, we were trying to get on the trailer that day and the water was close to starting to flood the parking lot at the Pamet.

I'm screaming at #^&#^&#^&#^&y to pull in further, and I notice that he was into his rims on his new truck.

Thank God he had me put a keel roller on the trailer 4 years ago. We couldn't have gotten the bow up far enough without me scraping the crap out of the keel.

Then, on a nice windlass day with a perfect tide to land on Saturday, I scraped the crap out of the keel.

Oh well,
Rick

SolOmoN
06-15-2016, 07:53 AM
Yeah, we were trying to get on the trailer that day and the water was close to starting to flood the parking lot at the Pamet.

I'm screaming at #^&#^&#^&#^&y to pull in further, and I notice that he was into his rims on his new truck.

Thank God he had me put a keel roller on the trailer 4 years ago. We couldn't have gotten the bow up far enough without me scraping the crap out of the keel.

Then, on a nice windlass day with a perfect tide to land on Saturday, I scraped the crap out of the keel.

Oh well,
Rick
been there done that
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh566/solomon32023/doh.gifc200_zpsbti9ftt3.gif
sol...