View Full Version : Weekend Plans - 4th of July Addition

JohnR
07-01-2016, 07:26 AM
HBD USA!!!

So what's up for the Weekend?

johnny ducketts
07-01-2016, 07:56 AM
Going to kick it at the beach, Grill out with the family, install rod holders in my kayak and get that all set up for fishing, maybe cast a line,and enjoy America, Freedom, Amerifreedom!

tysdad115
07-01-2016, 08:58 AM
More shooting and casting practice. Same as usual.

thefishingfreak
07-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Shark'n Saturday then heading up the Charles River Sunday. Staying on the boat up river for the fireworks until tuesday. I am on vacation all week so will be doing a bunch of day trips
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockfish9
07-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Taking a break... fished 7 of the last 9 days... 4 of the last 5.. and went to work for 10 hours every day.... going to grill and chill and enjoy the freedom we have...

This one I retained for the Grill .. stuck her bad in the gills and she bled out by the time she hit the deck... I'll be sharing her with family, neighbors and friends ...

Be safe everyone no matter what you do.

ThrowingTimber
07-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Vacation for the week :)

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of july.

Rockport24
07-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Vacation starts for me today! Enjoying our freedom - kids, fishing, beach, beer!

tattoobob
07-01-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm going to stay home hang out in the back yard by the pool all weekend Monday we're having a family cookout, Hope everyone stays safe and enjoy your weekend

RickBomba
07-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Fishing with HLS and his buddy home on leave. Maiden voyage with new additions of swivel rod holders and leaning post. Thanks Ronnie! Wind looks like it's gonna come up quick tomorrow, so we're staying close.

Sunday carnival in Lexington with tickleman.

Monday nothing planned.

Should be nice and relaxing. Hope we get some good ones tomorrow.

piemma
07-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Finishing the back deck today, then grilling. Nothing tomorrow and probably a small cookout at Chris's Monday.

Have a great Holiday everyone and celebrate the greatest country on the plant's birthday.

5/0
07-02-2016, 04:51 AM
Going to stay local and enjoy what we have,family and friends will be filtering all weekend which will be good for the soul.

Enjoy have fun and be safe.

GBA!

Hookedagain
07-02-2016, 08:07 AM
Baseball tournament in Northboro, fish when I can and work Monday.

Clammer
07-02-2016, 02:05 PM
West 5 -10 my ass ,,,,,,,try WNW @ 25+ ><>:wall::wall::wall::wall:

RickBomba
07-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Yeah, we had to look for spots to stay out of the wind. No takers. Wished it was calm enough for sharking. Maybe this week.

I had fun with the Kyles. Those guys are all business.

HookLine&Sinker
07-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Yeah, we had to look for spots to stay out of the wind. No takers. Wished it was calm enough for sharking. Maybe this week.

I had fun with the Kyles. Those guys are all business.

Thanks man,I appreciate getting him on the water while hes home. No takers but he was stoked just catching bait. I had a blast, rather be out there and come up short than not try at all.

piemma
07-03-2016, 09:53 AM

Yup. They NEVER get it right.

Clammer
07-03-2016, 11:21 AM
1st keeper Blue Crabs are in the steam .gonna make someone very happy that eats sea food .

If anyone is foolish enough to watch the sox today ...my son & his wife have front row seats. far down the 3rd base side .he brought a 3X 5 Amercian Flag with him ><><:kewl:

HookLine&Sinker
07-03-2016, 12:11 PM
If anyone is foolish enough to watch the sox today ...my son & his wife have front row seats. far down the 3rd base side .he brought a 3X 5 Amercian Flag with him ><><:kewl:

I live to keep the faith for the redsox, but after lastnight............idk how to feel anymore

MakoMike
07-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Troubleshooting electronics on the boat this weekend, if anyone is nearby stop by and say Hi. At least its been too windy to go fishing anyway.

RIROCKHOUND
07-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Troubleshooting electronics on the boat this weekend, if anyone is nearby stop by and say Hi. At least its been too windy to go fishing anyway.

We're down the pond on the work boat, I'll keep an eye out for you :uhuh:

PRBuzz
07-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Shark'n Saturday then heading up the Charles River Sunday. Staying on the boat up river for the fireworks until tuesday. I am on vacation all week so will be doing a bunch of day trips

Well the sharkin' didn't work out so good, hooked up a 85-90" tuna on a Penn 50. Tag teamed fought it standup for an hour before violent head shakes POPPED the hook 30-50ft from the boat. ALMOST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCbg3QXcQLg

The ground fishing was nonstop action all day: big cod, pollack, haddock....
]
The fireworks were much better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvxIMzW_NzQ

bassballer
07-05-2016, 09:05 AM

WNW means calm out front though!

MakoMike
07-05-2016, 04:58 PM
We're down the pond on the work boat, I'll keep an eye out for you :uhuh:

Never got off the dock Bryan, but I did get the electronics straightened out, now just need to install a new VHF antenna.