View Full Version : Ledge Runner Baits

Got Stripers
07-26-2016, 07:28 AM
No takers deleting

ecduzitgood
07-26-2016, 08:05 AM
Screw sol
They banned me for posting "some people don't like it when you take their toys away"
Good luck with the sale.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-11-2016, 10:30 PM
You must lose the condition that the names needs to stay the same. You have awesome stuff but if someone buys it they are most likely gonna want to have their own name/company and grow the line.

Got Stripers
08-13-2016, 08:19 PM
You must lose the condition that the names needs to stay the same. You have awesome stuff but if someone buys it they are most likely gonna want to have their own name/company and grow the line.

Negotiable if I have a source of yearly stock

Nebe
08-13-2016, 08:20 PM
The name ledge runner is a known and reputable name. I'd think whoever buys it would want to keep it.

Got Stripers
08-14-2016, 07:51 AM
The name ledge runner is a known and reputable name. I'd think whoever buys it would want to keep it.

That too was my thought, yes I'd like to know the name is still active, but those that miss them would certainly be happy to see them back. Monahan's in Weymouth just cleaned me out of all my 5" and 8" grubs, Russ loves them to use for the cod teasers on the rigs he makes up; but that's a very small piece of the stock.

WESTPORTMAFIA
08-15-2016, 08:42 PM
I wish I had the time. This is a fun type of business and the price is right. And I'm sure from what I have researched that the margins are also great. Good luck. I hope someone grabs this and runs with it.

chefchris401
10-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Message sent

Got Stripers
12-14-2016, 09:18 AM
Bumping this, still hoping someone would like a nice little hobby business and a means to supply all the plastic they will need to catch. I will sell inventory in lots separate from the molds and original designs, although Russ at Monahans purchased all my 5" and 8" grubs so those only exist in my personal stock now. I know some have expressed interest in purchasing molds of certain baits, but I'm not willing to break up the business just yet.

Raven
12-14-2016, 09:45 AM
Screw sol
They banned me for posting

took ya long enough....took me reading the rules Page
-and see ya!:kewl: