08-17-2016, 05:17 PM
For the living man...

https://youtu.be/fpZBiN_w1os

Slipknot
08-17-2016, 09:30 PM
nice

wdmso
08-18-2016, 04:42 AM
he seem has a history of being a Bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rUPFXbADvE

MAKAI
08-18-2016, 06:57 AM
Living man needs to be the non living man.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

ThrowingTimber
08-18-2016, 07:31 AM
*cartwheel
"wooo look at me"
*cartwheel
"Wooo look at me"

Raven
08-18-2016, 08:02 AM
gets to wear a hat in court i see ....as the living man

listening to his rant he clearly has a photographic memory

FishermanTim
08-22-2016, 11:53 AM
I thought it would be a "No hablo englise" story, go figure???

ecduzitgood
08-22-2016, 03:42 PM
I thought it would be a "No hablo englise" story, go figure???
That's a given, imagine how many defenses could be based on this type of situation. The inability to form a jury of peers is something many could claim.

FishermanTim
08-22-2016, 10:52 PM
That's a given, imagine how many defenses could be based on this type of situation. The inability to form a jury of peers is something many could claim.

That's humorously ironic.

"your peers" would allude to being able to find people that think, act and believe like you do, which would be next to impossible.

Not because they couldn't find people that think like you, but because they would be jumping your claim to be in your "spot" while you were in court! :jump:

bobber
08-23-2016, 11:52 AM
these "I live by my own rules" clowns are being made into folk-heroes by TV shows and the like....... they are basically bums with a following

FishermanTim
08-23-2016, 12:05 PM
It's just another version of "entitlement".

Whenever someone makes ANY kind of statement that includes the words "because I deserve it" or "I make my own rules" they are basically saying that regardless of what the laws state they don't have to abide by them.

So.....if you know someone clown that acts like that, you have every right (by the "crazy-loner-hermit" handbook) to do whatever you want simply by stating that "you live by your own rules", and that whatever claim or complaint they make is invalid because it doesn't apply to you.

...then see where you end up on the nightly news, either as a civil hero or a dead zero? :laughs:

Raven
08-23-2016, 01:52 PM
i don't like the word civic
screw civic

gonna wear my robin hood hat

with the yankee doodle feather on it