View Full Version : Eff Colin Kaepernick

nightfighter
08-28-2016, 02:32 PM
'I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color.'

Then get off your ass and out of the NFL and go do something about making a difference..... A lot of people have sacrificed way too much for you to be an overpaid millionaire who sits during the national anthem. Eff you!

Raider Ronnie
08-28-2016, 03:00 PM
This guy took a play straight out of the Obama playbook.
He sucks at what he does (he's getting beat out at his job by Christian Ponder)
Big $ contract and all the talk was SF was going to cut him.
Now if they do they will be labeled Racist and Jesse,Sharpton, Black Lives Matter, Hillary........ Will be leading the riots !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tysdad115
08-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Every one of his teammates and coaches should have been all over him on the sideline. He's a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing punk.

Nebe
08-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Every one of his teammates and coaches should have been all over him on the sideline. He's a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing punk.

I find it hilarious how someone like yourself screams to defend your second amendment rights, but here is someone using his first amendment rights and you can't see it.

Something to ponder.

Nebe
08-28-2016, 03:52 PM
And for the record I feel what he did was a douche move.

nightfighter
08-28-2016, 04:27 PM
At the start of the 2014 season, NFL surveys revealed that the league was approximately 68% African-American and about 28% white, with the remaining 4% comprising Asian/Pacific Islander, non-white Hispanics, and those preferring a Mixed Race category.

Hey Colin, you only have a voice because you play football.... Use a different medium to express yourself. Your professional arena is one that gives great opportunity to blacks and people of color.... Just look at your bank account.... Hire a PR firm and do something constructive you POS....

Oh, and GFY.....

tysdad115
08-28-2016, 04:39 PM
I find it hilarious how someone like yourself screams to defend your second amendment rights, but here is someone using his first amendment rights and you can't see it.

Something to ponder.

And how did I deny his right to do it? I gave my opinion of his action? Did I say he isn't allowed to do it? No I didn't, keep reading what you want. I said he's a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing punk , his previous selfish actions and poor performance determined that for me.

buckman
08-28-2016, 05:27 PM
And for the record I feel what he did was a douche move.

I agree, total douche move. God I hate hypocrisy

Raven
08-28-2016, 06:58 PM
i think he should be able to smoke some herb
because he seems to have suffered a concussion.

afterhours
08-28-2016, 07:21 PM
yup....eff him. he has the right BECAUSE of this country just as I have the right to call him douchebag (SP?) punk.

ecduzitgood
08-28-2016, 08:02 PM
He is a Muslim so I am not surprised.

The Dad Fisherman
08-28-2016, 09:15 PM
He is a Muslim so I am not surprised.

He's a Christian, and he's an A-Hole.....how about we stick to the facts....

Nebe
08-28-2016, 09:49 PM
And how did I deny his right to do it? I gave my opinion of his action? Did I say he isn't allowed to do it? No I didn't, keep reading what you want. I said he's a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing punk , his previous selfish actions and poor performance determined that for me.
Very good point. I apologize.

JohnR
08-28-2016, 11:24 PM
Much like here - he was allowed to express his opinion and PROVE he is an idiot

chris L
09-12-2016, 04:28 PM
I defend his right to sit on his lazy ass during the most important and emotional song we have ever heard or written . If I have the opportunity I will spit in his face . Why ? because I can ! FREAKING JERK ! Not standing in no way helps the cause he feels he needs to fight . problem is most of us agree we need a more unified populace . Im white , black , Jewish and Catholic , now im all confused but I am American !!!! oh and I speak English as my first language the others are Spanish , German and Gutter ( My most used ) . Why cant I use my gutter mouth here ?????

FYI
This is the first time I have ever been in this place . I stay away from others opinions . Don't need anyone influencing my beliefs .

spence
09-12-2016, 05:27 PM
At least with Kaepernick he's taking a personal risk to make a statement for something that he believes in. He gets why it's offensive but he wants to draw attention.

Personally I'm more offended by those who just blow the National Anthem off entirely, don't remove their cap, talk through it etc...

BigBo
09-12-2016, 05:56 PM
At least with Kaepernick he's taking a personal risk to make a statement for something that he believes in. He gets why it's offensive but he wants to draw attention.

Personally I'm more offended by those who just blow the National Anthem off entirely, don't remove their cap, talk through it etc...

By personal risk, I really hope you're not referring to his football career. Because that was in the crapper long before he started all this protest stuff. This just gives him something to blame his career crash on when nobody will touch him instead of taking responsibility because he truly sucks.

Nebe
09-12-2016, 05:58 PM
You guys crack me up. The nfl is like the WWF. it's all scripted.

spence
09-12-2016, 06:26 PM
By personal risk, I really hope you're not referring to his football career. Because that was in the crapper long before he started all this protest stuff. This just gives him something to blame his career crash on when nobody will touch him instead of taking responsibility because he truly sucks.
I think he believes in what he's doing, regardless of career you run the risk of being pilloried in the media as he is...

I'm not defending the guy but for those freaking out it's just drawing attention to the issue which is his entire point.

Raider Ronnie
09-12-2016, 08:01 PM
This was nothing but a stunt to make sure the 49ers couldn't cut him.
The guy was a 1 year wonder.
He sucks !

BigBo
09-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Seriously? Drawing attention to a fabricated issue is a stupid risk. I can almost guarantee that he will use it as an excuse for his failing career before the year is up. Now we have high school blacks following suit. They should be careful about who they emulate. Their destiny is in their own hands.

spence
09-13-2016, 09:57 AM
Seriously? Drawing attention to a fabricated issue is a stupid risk. I can almost guarantee that he will use it as an excuse for his failing career before the year is up. Now we have high school blacks following suit. They should be careful about who they emulate. Their destiny is in their own hands.
Fabricated issue? Why is is that recently when the DOJ has investigated police departments for accusations of systemic racism they've uncovered rampant and systemic racism?

It's fine to debate the form and scale of the issue but it's not fabricated.

buckman
09-13-2016, 10:03 AM
Fabricated issue? Why is is that recently when the DOJ has investigated police departments for accusations of systemic racism they've uncovered rampant and systemic racism?

It's fine to debate the form and scale of the issue but it's not fabricated.

The DOJ has a set agenda , that's how .

spence
09-13-2016, 10:06 AM
The DOJ has a set agenda , that's how .
I love it, now the DOJ is anti-police :rotflmao:

buckman
09-13-2016, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=spence;1108189]I love it, now the DOJ is anti-police :rotflmao:[/QUOTEI didn't say they were anti police, but they do want the police to act in a politically correct way with the terms being set by the agenda of the left .

FishermanTim
09-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Having social and political beliefs is fine, and actually encouraged, but to use your job as a platform to broadcast those beliefs where it interferes with that job (or causes a distraction as a result) is not!

He is a paid pro athlete (well, he plays sports) and if he chooses to be a distraction to his team he should expect a less than favorable reaction.

He is definitely not protesting due to personal experiences, so why the need to stand out in such a way? I agree that it may just be a form of "grand-standing" to draw attention to himself and his failing career. Beyond that simple single incident of protest, what else has he done to help his fellow African Americans? Surely there is more that he can AFFORD to do besides that?

spence
09-13-2016, 01:06 PM
I didn't say they were anti police, but they do want the police to act in a politically correct way with the terms being set by the agenda of the left .
So shaking down a poor black community as a source of revenue isn't politically correct?

buckman
09-13-2016, 01:34 PM
So shaking down a poor black community as a source of revenue isn't politically correct?

Where do you come up with this stuff ? Post me the related New York Times article please 😂
Also it's ironic that you use the term "shaking down " , isn't that a dog whistle for Hillary ?

BigBo
09-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I don't know the actual numbers and I'm not taking the time to research it, but when you have 12% of the population committing 80-85% of violent crimes, you now expect the police to completely ignore that demographic and pretend it's not going on just to be politically correct in order to appease that same demographic that they aren't being targeted? Yeah let's go down that road and see where it leads. :doh:

buckman
09-13-2016, 02:18 PM
I don't know the actual numbers and I'm not taking the time to research it, but when you have 12% of the population committing 80-85% of violent crimes, you now expect the police to completely ignore that demographic and pretend it's not going on just to be politically correct in order to appease that same demographic that they aren't being targeted? Yeah let's go down that road and see where it leads. :doh:

I believe crime has gone up in those cities where the Department of Justice has interfered with the policies of Police Departments.

We are going down that road with Islamic extremist also .

The Dad Fisherman
09-13-2016, 02:50 PM
He did it all for the Nookie.....he's been P-Whipped

http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/nessa-diab-colin-kaepernick-2.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/kaepernicks-support-of-black-lives-matter-began-after-dating-activist-dj/

BigBo
09-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Now that makes sense, because he's too stupid to do it on his own. :rotf3: