View Full Version : Computer desk/ work space

Sea Dangles
09-06-2016, 10:24 AM
In my soon to be renovated basement we have quite the work area that needs to go away. There is a corner unit as well as a desk of around 6'. They each have shelving that goes above. Included is a three drawer filing cabinet. These pieces are in great condition and were quite expensive from Staples. Free to a good home whose owner donates beer to me.

Thumper
09-06-2016, 11:21 AM
In my soon to be renovated basement we have quite the work area that needs to go away. There is a corner unit as well as a desk of around 6'. They each have shelving that goes above. Included is a three drawer filing cabinet. These pieces are in great condition and were quite expensive from Staples. Free to a good home whose owner donates beer to me.

Very interested. Can you post some pics? You can text them if you want just shoot me a pm and I will give you my cell number.

Sea Dangles
09-06-2016, 11:55 AM
So,pm your number to me
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

basswipe
09-06-2016, 04:27 PM
If Thumper is not interested I would love to at least see some pics as I will also soon be renovating my girl's office.

Sea Dangles
09-06-2016, 04:49 PM
I sent him pics Wipe and expect to hear back. You are second in line.

afterhours
09-08-2016, 06:43 AM
third in line...you never know :).

Sea Dangles
09-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Bass wipe is on deck Don. Thumper is having trouble getting transportation to bring this home. Pm your number to me and I will forward pics

Sea Dangles
09-19-2016, 09:59 AM
Desk is still available