View Full Version : Trump ad in response to Hilary's 'deplorables' comment

Jim in CT
09-12-2016, 01:23 PM
That was FAST. Well done. This ad should run around the clock in NC, FL, OH, NH, PA, MI. She gave Trump a real gift. How the hell did we nominate these two people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj7CLJbyjrk

Slipknot
09-12-2016, 09:37 PM
this is funny

buckman
09-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Well despite Spence saying that Hillary walked back her statement, it now appears that she has used that exact line, "basket of deplorable's " to describe Trumps supporters, before on Israeli radio . She truly believes that Trump supporters are deplorable .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
09-13-2016, 05:12 PM
Well despite Spence saying that Hillary walked back her statement, it now appears that she has used that exact line, "basket of deplorable's " to describe Trumps supporters, before on Israeli radio . She truly believes that Trump supporters are deplorable .
I never said she walked it back, she just clarified it a bit. She did say it was a gross generalization.

It's hard I know but she was making a point. A very, very valid point. Trump feeds on hate.

buckman
09-13-2016, 05:48 PM
I never said she walked it back, she just clarified it a bit. She did say it was a gross generalization.

It's hard I know but she was making a point. A very, very valid point. Trump feeds on hate.

I get your overemphasized point .
I too hate politicians that are corrupt, politicians that don't follow the Constitution, politicians that put the rights of people that are not US citizens over the rights of those that are, political correctness gone wild , ......
I wouldnt say he built the campaign on hate, I would say he built the campaign on disgust .
That's why you very well might be surprised come November . Your politician who has based a career and a campaign on lies and deceit is living in a house of cards .

The Dad Fisherman
09-13-2016, 06:51 PM

I think she walked back the 1/2 remark but essentially what she said was spot on.

Let me guess.....I'm taking it out of context.

Sea Dangles
09-13-2016, 08:24 PM
Spence has trouble remembering his truths
Kind of like the lady who lost her shoe on 9/11

FishermanTim
09-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Love the new Hillary ads that have her talking about peace and understanding and "coming together"...I guess berating and belittling the general populace wasn't winning them over, so she switched over to sweet talking and pandering?

Sorry, but the "deplorable" masses aren't going to buy that crap!

spence
09-14-2016, 11:41 AM
Let me guess.....I'm taking it out of context.
Details...my response was in reference to her walking back her entire statement which she didn't do. I'll try and be more clear next time :rollem:

buckman
09-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Love the new Hillary ads that have her talking about peace and understanding and "coming together"...I guess berating and belittling the general populace wasn't winning them over, so she switched over to sweet talking and pandering?

Sorry, but the "deplorable" masses aren't going to buy that crap!

So true ... At the risk of sounding hypocritical , I like to call these people "labeler's"
They assign a worth and a label to anyone that may share a different believe. Funny some of them actually ride around with "coexist" stickers on their vehicles .

Jim in CT
09-14-2016, 12:05 PM
Details...my response was in reference to her walking back her entire statement which she didn't do. I'll try and be more clear next time :rollem:

Who gives a damn that she walked it back? Obviously she only did that, because someone told her that her statement will hurt her chances. That was a prepared remark on a teleprompter. She saw it, she read it. When it got the applause she wanted, she asked the crowd "Am I right?"

She owns that remark.

Similar to Obama's bitter clingers remark, and Romney's idiotic statement about the 47%. What makes Hilary's remark unique, is that she said it knowing the cameras were on. Once again, she doesn't try at all, to conceal her contempt for anyone not exactly like her.

It's going to hurt her. Maybe a little, maybe a lot. But from a political perspective, it was an amazingly stupid thing to say.

She's not having a good run, at the moment.

Trump then, astutely, had his press conference last night where he outlined, in detail, a plan to make childcare more affordable for working families. That appeals to women, a group he desperately needs to do better with. At this point, the Clinton campaign can no longer say that he hasn't come out with any specifics. He'll do another one tomorrow concerning economics and taxes. He's way ahead of her, as of now, on specifics.

Slipknot
09-14-2016, 12:10 PM
Trump then, astutely, had his press conference last night where he outlined, in detail, a plan to make childcare more affordable for working families. That appeals to women, a group he desperately needs to do better with. At this point, the Clinton campaign can no longer say that he hasn't come out with any specifics. He'll do another one tomorrow concerning economics and taxes. He's way ahead of her, as of now, on specifics.

and CNN refused to broadcast that WTF biased much?:deadhorse:

spence
09-14-2016, 12:15 PM
His plan is absurd. Clinton has had detailed policy out for a year, you're losing your mind.

Jim in CT
09-14-2016, 12:26 PM
and CNN refused to broadcast that WTF biased much?:deadhorse:

So did MSNBC. That is UNBELIEVABLE. You think they would ever choose not to broadcast Hilary announcing major policy details?

Doesn't hurt him much, because no one who watches the drivel on CNN or MSNBC is un-decided, anyway. And in the case of MSNBC, they have no ratings, so nobody noticed that they didn't broadcast it. But the bias is a joke.

I actually heard some feminist on MSNBC say that Trump's plan to give every woman 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, is actually bad for women, because it will make employers not want to hire women. Never mind that Hilary wants to offer 12 weeks of maternity, you can be that same "reporter" won't be accusing Hilary of making it harder for women...

Jim in CT
09-14-2016, 12:29 PM
His plan is absurd. Clinton has had detailed policy out for a year, you're losing your mind.

Why is it absurd? He was out of context? Or didn't do enough research for you?

Making childcare costs tax deductible?
Allowing all families to set up child care spending accounts?
Giving all women 6 weeks of maternity leave with at least some pay?
Giving tax deductions to families where the mom stays home, making it more realistic for more families to make that choice?

Boy, if Hilary had released details first on how to provide those things, would you say it was "absurd"? I'd pay to see that!

Funny, as of last night, there were zero details on her website regarding details of this plan.

FishermanTim
09-14-2016, 05:46 PM
Kind of like when John "Swift-boat" Kerry claimed he had a plan for the first days when he took "office", yet those "plans" were never EVER heard.

Claim to "have a plan", and then claim you'll only reveal it when you get elected...it's pure horses**t!