JohnR
09-23-2016, 07:05 AM
What's up for the weekend???

Yardwork, work, and selling Scout Popcorn

Sox, maybe run to SoCo

So what's up for the weekend?

nightfighter
09-23-2016, 07:26 AM
Reaching out to any and all haters with three words....

THREE AND O!!!!!!!!

Little fishing, family outing in Dover NH Sat afternoon/night. Shop for lighting fixtures. Try to not be a miserable prick as I go through this withdrawal from 30 plus years of smoking....

saltyric
09-23-2016, 07:56 AM

THREE AND O!!!!!!!!

Little fishing, family outing in Dover NH Sat afternoon/night. Shop for lighting fixtures. Try to not be a miserable prick as I go through this withdrawal from 30 plus years of smoking....

You quit? damn, thats the first good decision you've ever made!
All kidding aside, good luck.....

piemma
09-23-2016, 09:10 AM
Smoking was the toughest thing I ever quit. Stay strong Ross!!

Fish a bit tomorrow then grillin' and chillin'

basswipe
09-23-2016, 10:41 AM
Racing in Loudon.Lotsa eating and drinking.

Hang in there nightfighter.14yrs this Nov. after 20+yrs of smoking,its a real life changer.

paradoxjim
09-23-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm actually pulling the boat tomorrow and putting it away. No time in the foreseeable future to use it. Gotta' finish painting the house while the weather is good - insurance company won't renew if it's not done by next spring- ever hear of that? Too many things need to be done before I go in for knee replacement surgery in January. I won't be climbing too many ladders next spring; it's tough enough right now.

rphud
09-23-2016, 02:09 PM
some would say "astronaut training" and only some would know what that means

Nebe
09-23-2016, 02:39 PM
Getting filmed by WGBH :smokin:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Got Stripers
09-23-2016, 03:15 PM

THREE AND O!!!!!!!!

Was a 1-1/2 to 2 pack a day guy, quit cold turkey 1999 midnight after a 3 pack smokathon day. I spend all of 1999 mentally getting ready and knew after a couple failed attempts, you really have to be mentally ready and tough to get it done. I never had a craving and I have never looked back; best thing I ever did. I did try cigars a few years back and loved the smell, taste and fit; but as an X smoker I had to give that up too. One cigar every couple weeks, turned into one a week, one every other day....well you get the picture.

Hang tough.

BMEUPSCOTTY
09-23-2016, 04:46 PM
some would say "astronaut training" and only some would know what that means

Good luck!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

tattoobob
09-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Good Luck Ross, I never really quit so I stopped trying

Julie Just came home from a week in DC so it's out to dinner tonight
Tomorrow I'm heading to Plum Island for the remainder of the weekend

rphud
09-23-2016, 07:40 PM
thanks, I will need it!

Hookedagain
09-23-2016, 07:54 PM
After 12 days straight and 187 hours, I am taking my son fishing in the morning. Between both jobs I am burnt out. Back at it again Sunday.

bloocrab
09-24-2016, 09:33 PM
...... Gotta' finish painting the house while the weather is good - insurance company won't renew if it's not done by next spring- ever hear of that? ,,,,,.

My brother was told the same thing?
I had never heard of that before....his house is solid, just needs to be scraped and painted...but they told him that too.....paint, vinyl or find another carrier.......I think I'd find another carrier regardless....even if I did make the renovation. I'd probably paint it, have them come and "inspect" it.......then cancel :D

Clammer
09-25-2016, 07:09 AM
GILLY