View Full Version : Insane last three days.

basswipe
09-23-2016, 10:59 AM
I've been fortunate enough to be working on a house located insanely close to an incredible area.Parking without worry is a great thing.

Schoolies to a lot of fish around 10-12lbs.White redfins/bombers/mambos having been the goto,if they're loaded even better.The slowest night was 14 fish,the first night I lost count.No monsters but truly some of the funnest fishing I've done in a long time,though I did take a digger on the rocks(replace spikes in korkers!) but my rod/reel are OK.

JaredCNA
09-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Awesome, I'm going tonight!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

chris L
09-25-2016, 06:48 PM
I've been fortunate enough to be working on a house located insanely close to an incredible area.Parking without worry is a great thing.

Schoolies to a lot of fish around 10-12lbs.White redfins/bombers/mambos having been the goto,if they're loaded even better.The slowest night was 14 fish,the first night I lost count.No monsters but truly some of the funnest fishing I've done in a long time,though I did take a digger on the rocks(replace spikes in korkers!) but my rod/reel are OK.

glad your rod and reel are ok . that would have sucked if they got hurt . Sounds like a great 3 days . Now did you fall all 3 days or just once ? inquiring minds want to know .

basswipe
09-26-2016, 01:43 PM
glad your rod and reel are ok . that would have sucked if they got hurt . Sounds like a great 3 days . Now did you fall all 3 days or just once ? inquiring minds want to know .

Last day.

Was going to give it a shot tonight but after all day at the race yesterday and the drive home today its sleepy time for this kid.