View Full Version : I need a favor

piemma
09-28-2016, 11:14 AM
I have a close friend who has taken her daughter's young child (11 Mo) under her care. She doesn't have a ton of money although we and other have been helping her out.

Does anyone have a used car seat they can part with. Kids weight is about 20# (est).
I'll pick it up and be indebted to you.

RIROCKHOUND
09-28-2016, 12:45 PM
I have a close friend who has taken her daughter's young child (11 Mo) under her care. She doesn't have a ton of money although we and other have been helping her out.

Does anyone have a used car seat they can part with. Kids weight is about 20# (est).
I'll pick it up and be indebted to you.

I think we got rid of all of that size, but will check when I get home...

fishbones
09-28-2016, 12:59 PM
I'll check in the attic tonight, Paul. I may have one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Renegade6
09-28-2016, 01:42 PM
I have infant ones and the next size up that accomodates them as they grow, and then turns into a booster when they outgrow that

Happy to pass along

piemma
09-29-2016, 04:37 AM
I have infant ones and the next size up that accomodates them as they grow, and then turns into a booster when they outgrow that

Happy to pass along

Thanks man. Unfortunately Central NH is a little too far to travel. I appreciate the thought.

Renegade6
09-29-2016, 08:24 AM
Driving to Falmouth tomorrow

WESTPORTMAFIA
09-30-2016, 07:29 PM
I'll check in the attic tonight, Paul. I may have one.

You should check your basement where the children are

Clammer
10-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Paulie , I just read this / I can set them up ....if they aren,t already set .........we,ll get them to the daycare to try sizes & the one that fits is theirs /I,ll take care of the replacement ........LMK

piemma
10-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Paulie , I just read this / I can set them up ....if they aren,t already set .........we,ll get them to the daycare to try sizes & the one that fits is theirs /I,ll take care of the replacement ........LMK

Mike, Just saw your post as I've been on The Block surf fishing for a week. She's all set but thanks for the offer.