View Full Version : Trump

5/0
10-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Holy cow did you guy's watch the debate, my wife can't stand either one but after tonight's debockel of hitler/Hillery she is sold on trump.

My thoughts are @ 2016 we can do better as a nation for better candidates,honestly.
But here we are.
Thoughts, slander rage?
Bring it.

Rockfish9
10-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Holy cow did you guy's watch the debate, my wife can't stand either one but after tonight's debockel of hitler/Hillery she is sold on trump.

My thoughts are @ 2016 we can do better as a nation for better candidates,honestly.
But here we are.
Thoughts, slander rage?
Bring it.

No I did not/would not watch...I feel my time can be better spent than to watch a Baboon and a Chimp trade insults...I plan to write in Goofy or Pluto...they are more qualified.

buckman
10-10-2016, 08:00 AM

But here we are.
Thoughts, slander rage?
Bring it.

It's pretty pathetic that this is where politicians and corruption, such as we have with the Clintons , have brought us . We have to take a stand at some point . If Hillary gets in and serves two terms , the Bushes and the Clintons will have been in charge of this country for 40 of the last 48 years, with Obama thrown in there for the other 8 .
Think about that .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

hq2
10-10-2016, 09:05 AM
As I recall, 16 + 12 = 28.

buckman
10-10-2016, 09:26 AM

I can't argue with that 👍

FishermanTim
10-10-2016, 11:08 AM

I think he was counting BOTH Bushes' terms.

That would give 16 + 16 + 8 = 40

basswipe
10-10-2016, 04:41 PM
As far as the POTUS office goes the Bush's so far have held the office for 12yrs,the Clinton's for 8 and the Obamas's for 8.This equals 28.IF Shrillary is elected for two terms this would equal 36.

I'm no mathematician but that really is not hard math,and please don't tell me you're counting Bush Sr's stint as VP...that doesn't count.If anyone running for the office of POTUS had presented your guys' math as fact in a debate their opponent would have eaten them alive.

4(Bush Sr.)+8(B.Clinton)+8(Bush Jr.)+8(Obama)+8(HRC's supposed 2 terms)=36.

Now for you hardcore liberals that number would be 44........can't leave out Reagan.

buckman
10-10-2016, 04:44 PM
As far as the POTUS office goes the Bush's so far have held the office for 12yrs,the Clinton's for 8 and the Obamas's for 8.This equals 28.IF Shrillary is elected for two terms this would equal 36.

I'm no mathematician but that really is not hard math,and please don't tell me you're counting Bush Sr's stint as VP...that doesn't count.If anyone running for the office of POTUS had presented your guys' math as fact in a debate their opponent would have eaten them alive.

4(Bush Sr.)+8(B.Clinton)+8(Bush Jr.)+8(Obama)+8(HRC's supposed 2 terms)=36.

Now for you hardcore liberals that number would be 44........can't leave out Reagan.

No matter how add it up it's just frightening and it's time it came to an end

basswipe
10-10-2016, 05:07 PM
No matter how add it up it's just frightening and it's time it came to an end

I am utterly terrified by the next 4+ years.Barry spouts crap like clinging on to our guns and religion.....how about just clinging on to our very lives.

And no that doesn't make me a Klingon all you Trekkies!:rotflmao::doh: