View Full Version : "Plug Night" at August MSBA Meeting.

BigFish
08-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Hi guys. I have sent a few PM's out to some of you guys inviting you to join MSBA on the 27th of August for what I have named "Plug Night". BassMaster Dave Manzi is coming out to entertain the membership and show those who don't know how, how to build plugs at home. BassMaster will also give a few tips on how to properly work a plug into a fish catching frenzy. Any of you plugbuilders who might be interested in setting up a display of your fine work at the meeting, please contact me on this site or you can get my phone number from the MSBA website. There is a special emphasis on "plug Night" on the handmade plugs that are being made by fisherman in our region. It is the work of you guys that inspired me to put "Plug Night" together and I hope that at least if you are not interested in displaying some of your work, that you will come out on the 27th and enjoy the evening with some of the other guys and gals from this site and the members of MSBA. Meeting starts at 7:30 and directions can also be found on the MSBA website at MSBA.net. Thanks to all and I look forward to seeing all of you. :kewl: :jump:

MAC
08-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Sounds like a good time. I would be interested in showing some of my stuff.:cool:

BigFish
08-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Newell Guy, PM me your phone number and we can bat it around for a few minutes. I appreciate your interest.:cool:

Tagger
08-10-2003, 02:07 PM
I'd like to show a few...Probably team up with Newelly...

BigFish
08-10-2003, 03:16 PM
Tagger if you are interested could you please PM me your phone number. That would be great, the more the merrier. It will be a great night.

pbrown
08-11-2003, 08:49 AM
Big Fish,
I've been very interested in building my own plugs for some time now. Can anyone attend this event? Is their an entrance fee? I'm looking forward to going. I've been a fly fishing guide for six years now and this season started fishing with wooden pluds in my spare time. I love catching bass with wooden plugs and would like to build my own. Thanks Patrick Brown:D :D :D :D :D

BigFish
08-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Anyone can attend. No fee, just show up, enjoy, and think about joining MSBA.:happy: :happy:

Tagger
08-11-2003, 09:00 PM
Big Fish did u get my PM ?:confused:

BigFish
08-12-2003, 11:53 AM
Yes I did Tagger, I will call you shortly, sometime this afternoon. Thanks.

rocketman
08-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Love that flamin' pikie

Karl F
08-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Is the place big enough?
Ya get all these talents, and their goods, plus everybody that would like to learn, plus those of us that would like to ho, er... I mean own them all, ya gonna need a BIG place! ;) 'course, ya might sign up a load of new members.... oh, so thats the plan :D

Tagger
08-14-2003, 03:47 AM
Already a member about 15 yrs. now :happy:

Christian
08-15-2003, 01:40 PM
tagger why havent we met? ive been to basically every meeting since last november.

Tagger
08-15-2003, 02:00 PM
How do you know you haven't Tagger isn't my real name .. Haven't been too active...always running the kids around....I 'll meet you next meeting..:)