View Full Version : WTB 2pc rod 6 to 7'

piemma
11-20-2016, 11:10 AM
I'm going to SC for a few months and plan on fishing a lot. I've been talking to a couple of guys down there and they tell me that the surf is about over but there are a lot of good opportunities in the estuaries. Sea trout, Sheepshead, small red fish and flounder.

I must have 30 rods and not one is 2 pc. I need a couple of decent 2 pc rods, 6 to 7 foot 10 to 12 # range. Don't want to spend a ton cause I'll never use them here.

PM me or text to 401-447-0515. leaving in 10 days so got to be pretty quick.

RIROCKHOUND
11-20-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm going to SC for a few months and plan on fishing a lot. I've been talking to a couple of guys down there and they tell me that the surf is about over but there are a lot of good opportunities in the estuaries. Sea trout, Sheepshead, small red fish and flounder.

I must have 30 rods and not one is 2 pc. I need a couple of decent 2 pc rods, 6 to 7 foot 10 to 12 # range. Don't want to spend a ton cause I'll never use them here.

PM me or text to 401-447-0515. leaving in 10 days so got to be pretty quick.

Bass Pro used to make nice 3pc for short money; pack easy and we caught a lot of fish in the bahamas on them. or just go buy a couple of cheap ticas. Good rods for the bucks....

piemma
11-21-2016, 07:07 AM
Bass Pro used to make nice 3pc for short money; pack easy and we caught a lot of fish in the bahamas on them. or just go buy a couple of cheap ticas. Good rods for the bucks....

Thanks Bry. I'll check them out. One of the guys here has a rod for me. I'll need a few as my nephews are coming for Christmas.

piemma
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM
to everyone who PMed or texted....THANKS I'm set.