View Full Version : Can't take it anymore...

ivanputski
12-01-2016, 11:29 PM
JohnR…

I finally just have to say it…

Watching that commando surfcasting banner flash at me is like watching your once Super-model girlfriend
walk by you daily with her new boyfriend…
(and the remaining females in town are few and substandard)

I'm trying to move on with my life…

http://www.mikewchan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/career_regret-1024x682.jpg

zimmy
12-02-2016, 08:32 AM
I can't stand it anymore more
But if Shelly she would just come back
It'll be allright

JohnR
12-02-2016, 08:52 AM
Hahaha ;)

striperswiper75
12-02-2016, 03:20 PM
Also very hard to watch the Tattoo banner come up. Every time I see it; all I think about is 3 ounce Tattoo darters.

numbskull
12-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Also very hard to watch the Tattoo banner come up. Every time I see it; all I think about is 3 ounce Tattoo darters.

Somewhere I have one of those.

It cracked the first time I threw it.

tysdad115
12-02-2016, 08:52 PM
You can find those "super model" bags online. Some used and abused ,some in nice shape all tremendously expensive. There is not one single chance I'd part with any of mine.
At this point I just hope to ho a ride on his boat someday!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

numbskull
12-02-2016, 08:54 PM
Found it.
It is the dark blue one.
Turns out it is basically a two hook version of the Musso 3 oz (the light blue below it is a copy)
Shown for reference is a yellow Pichney/BM copy.
I thought I might try copying the Tattoo but see that I already came up with something very close (the mackerel above it) while trying a two hook version of the Musso (since two hook darters cast better than three hook plugs). Can't say I've had great success with the two hook version, however, possibly because the three hook version is such a great plug I reach for it first. I do think the two hook versions have a bigger darting swing. Your post praising the Tattoo will probably push me to try my version a bit more.