View Full Version : Tattoo's Tackle - The last of of it

Tattoo
12-04-2016, 10:15 AM
So here it is, the last what is in my possession. Tough to let this go but life moves forward and in strange directions even when you don't want it to. For those that were part of all this along with those long days and nights in "ManTown" hopefully you enjoyed it all as much as I did. To name a few, Corey ( right hand man), Dave Fontaine, Bobcat, PeteG, Stephan, Kadir, JHABS (RIP) Pt Jude Joe (RIP), Pt Jude Jeff, PJ Theve ( you guys know who you are ) The Daniels Brothers and Chemical Wasteland Ronald, along with many other "special guests".

There are approx. 600 - 700 painted bodies. Some ready to wrap, and put on hooks. Others need to be put together with components, which I have most of. Don't have lips, but they are readily available online. No hooks either. You would need some WTP eyes as well, but those cost pennies.

Sea Dogs, Sea Pups, Danny's, Large Swimmers, Diving Swimmers, Jr Swimmers, 2oz Darters, 3oz Darters. No Eels, hated making those damn things.

What you see is what you get, plus whatever else I dig up by the time an offer is accepted. I know I have some unbent lips and a full box of SS wire in 3ft lengths.

I've been on the fence about this for a long time. Now its time. Its all or nothing, just like if you were in Vegas. I'm not parting it out, so prepare to take it all.

Open to a RESONABLE offer.

Call or txt - 4 0 1 528 9 5 2 4

Tattoo
12-04-2016, 10:16 AM
More

Tattoo
12-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Small sampling of what is here

Hookedagain
12-04-2016, 04:13 PM
I am interested in some of those unfinished Darter bodies. Is this a whole lot purchase or individual pieces?

trevier
12-04-2016, 05:16 PM
do you know what is there for darter bodies? meaning 2oz or 3oz and how many there is? Thanks matt

nightfighter
12-04-2016, 06:32 PM
I have purchased lots, or groups of finished bodies with the weights, wire and hardware from Mike in the past. All were top quality finish! I mean silky satin finish.... If you are interested in these, please put together a group and make an offer for the whole lot, as he requested. Being that I am on the northshore of Mass, there isn't the name recognition up this way that Tattoo's have down in southern Mass and RI. If I were down that way, and had the time and connections with anglers and a few shops, I could see putting a group together to buy and market this stash..... It's all about putting together a business plan. Comes down to a price per unit or total dollar amount that will get the deal done.

JohnR
12-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Yow...

Slipknot
12-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Cleaning out the shed Mike.
John is right , Yow

That is a LOT of stuff right there

Like night fighter said, if interested and serious, pool funds and get in on that all or nothing offer from Mike.

Good luck Mike, I'll ask around for ya
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

NYChaz
12-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Happy to see these available. Can I offer $650 for the lot? Hope to hear from you.
Thanks,
Charles S. :hf1:

ivanputski
12-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Good Lord!!! So close yet so far away...

Tattoo
12-06-2016, 05:21 AM
Lot has been sold.

Dennis, I owe you dinner and a Blueberry at Coddingtons. Thanks!

DZ
12-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Lot has been sold.

Really happy for you Mike. Over the years I have had quite a few inquires about your plugs. Thought I'd send some your way. Would like to catch up with you - been a long time. All the best.

DZ

Slipknot
12-06-2016, 09:37 AM
:kewl:

ivanputski
12-06-2016, 11:53 AM
NOW.... the real question is, will these plugs be available for sale by whoever purchased them???

basswipe
12-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Lot has been sold.

Caught many a fish on your plugs.Thankyou for some very excellent memories.

To bad my name isn't Dennis......Coddington is an all time favorite of mine.:cheers:

rphud
12-11-2016, 10:54 AM
apparently for sale against the rules on the other site, shut down by the humble tyrant, one "ACerone" so it would seem.

chefchris401
12-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Yeah Anthony bought the lot, not sure if he got it alone or went in with some guys, he's a serious collector

He commented on FB that most of the darters are already getting me but some will be made available

Trying to keep the hardware/quality as close to original as possible.

He's a good guy, done a lot of trades/sales with him with no issues

Saw that it was against the rule a over there.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

striperswiper75
12-11-2016, 10:51 PM
And now they are on facebook

stripermaineiac
12-29-2016, 03:25 PM
I'm always looking for hardware. I go through it like water. Let me know what you have left if any. Ron