View Full Version : Headed Down To Fish The Backside, Any Action or Mung Reports?

BigFish
08-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Girlfriend off for week, headed down to fish the backside beaches for a few days:love: Any fish action or mung reports from some of you guys I know fish down there would be appreciated. Bonefish, Glassguy, Redlite, anyone....Buellar...Buellar...anyone...fishing is...sounds like hood...anyone...might sound like dad...anyone...
:confused: probably just going to hang around and fish during the day, looking for that elusive blitz. Bass, bluefish, hell even if scup are bangin' topwater:laugha: :hihi: I don't care, the fishing has been so slow around here.:sleeps: Thanks for any help.:kewl:

macojoe
08-09-2003, 09:22 PM
I will be up inside of little pleasent bay doing some Cohoging on a friends grant. I will see if I can get a mung report for you. But you might be gone by then.
I want to head for the beach also maybe next weekend?? I have not made it there yet.
I am also supose to take a small group of relatives for a seal watch :af: :smash: Have no idea how I got my self into that one :confused:
Good Luck

likwid
08-09-2003, 09:33 PM
You could always turn the seal watch into a striper watch.

Just tell em they're far more interesting and tasty than seal. :D

BigFish
08-10-2003, 07:17 AM
MacoJoe, hundreds of seals off Chatham Light beach, I mean hundreds. Also, if I get down the backside before you I will give you a mung report. Thanks MJ.:kewl: