View Full Version : Ice fishing gear...

Rockfish9
12-27-2016, 11:08 AM
I have too much stuff... it has accumulated as it gets upgraded..

first item... I have a Jiffy 8" STX power auger... it is in Excellent condition and uses the Tecumseh TC3 engine ( 2hp)... I have a spare carburetor and life time supply of diaphragms/rebuild parts... this engine has only been run with synthetic oil.. I have a supply ( enough for about 5 gallons ) of Amisiol oil.. 1 gallon mixed fresh this season at 80:1.. oil and gas/can got with the auger... this engine has a muffler guard (add on) a 12" extension and spare blades and a power head cover....will demo..
I want $300 for this.. it is a firm price...

I also have a Ni's 8" hand auger.. the blade hasn't been sharpened in a few years but I cut a few holes with it to test it and it cut pretty effortlessly.. there are a few rust pits on the blade but they are minor.. I replaced the crappy factory blade cover with a better strikemaster cover... $75 or BRO

last I have an older Shapell 2 man portable house ( single roof strut).. it is in good shape it is the suite case type... it is a PITA to set up and take down... but it is nice for getting out of the wind ... I feel $75 for this is fair.. the proceeds for this will be donated to the site...

none of this stuff is junk it is all in really good shape.. as much as I hate to get rid of ANYTHING.. I NEED TO PURGE.
I'll post pictures tonight of tomorrow morning...

Rockfish9
12-28-2016, 01:04 PM
this is the power auger

Rockfish9
12-28-2016, 01:06 PM
this is the portable

Rockfish9
12-28-2016, 01:07 PM
and the nils hand auger

Rockfish9
12-31-2016, 04:46 PM
and the nils hand auger