View Full Version : The MVP case for Matty Ice

rphud
01-04-2017, 11:01 AM
From ESPN

For the season, Ryan beat Brady in completion percentage, yards per game, yards per attempt, passer rating and Total QBR. Ryan beat everybody in those last three categories.

I'm just sayin'

The Dad Fisherman
01-04-2017, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't argue that case, either. I think Brady deserves to be in the discussion, but I don't see a problem if someone else, who played the full season and is deserving, gets it.

Rockfish9
01-04-2017, 02:22 PM
I look at how each individual affects the team... where would the falcons be without Matt... where would the Pats be without Brady...

If I had to win one game when it is all on the line... I know who I'd pick .. and his name wouldn't begin with M... it would end with it.... that being said.. the Falcons wouldn't fly without him.. and the Pats most likely would still be in the playoffs with Jimmy G at the helm..

I think Derik Carr needs some love here... the Raiders are screwed without him.

BigFish
01-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Tom.

Sea Dangles
01-04-2017, 04:01 PM
I look at how each individual affects the team... where would the falcons be without Matt... where would the Pats be without Brady...

If I had to win one game when it is all on the line... I know who I'd pick .. and his name wouldn't begin with M... it would end with it.... that being said.. the Falcons wouldn't fly without him.. and the Pats most likely would still be in the playoffs with Jimmy G at the helm..

This is truth.
3-1 without the greatest ever.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sea Dangles
01-04-2017, 04:23 PM

This is truth.
3-1 without the greatest ever.

rphud
01-04-2017, 04:52 PM
ICE regular season, Tom in the playoffs me thinks

p.s. homer

Raider Ronnie
01-18-2017, 02:23 PM
Derek Carr was most important to his team than anyone else in consideration

rphud