View Full Version : Lake George

niko
01-13-2017, 08:40 AM
looks like i'll be spending some time by lake George (NY) next august. anyone familiar with the area? looking for a guide. lake trout an option that time of year? don't spend much time in freshwater but when in rome...

MakoMike
01-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Been years since I've been up there, and back then I was chasing skirts not fins. But IIRC there were a number of guides based out of Bolton Landing.

FishermanTim
01-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Been years since I've been up there, and back then I was chasing skirts not fins. But IIRC there were a number of guides based out of Bolton Landing.

For skirts or fins....man's gotta have his priorities... :walk:

JFigliuolo
01-13-2017, 12:30 PM
Can't help you on the fishing. But I miss the place. Grew up spending weekends on a boat on the lake from Memorial Day -> labor day. what a way to grow up...

Clammer
01-13-2017, 01:40 PM
JF it didn,t help ya any <>.:fishin:

fish raptor
01-16-2017, 09:39 PM
looks like i'll be spending some time by lake George (NY) next august. anyone familiar with the area? looking for a guide. lake trout an option that time of year? don't spend much time in freshwater but when in rome...
Lake George is pretty much in my back yard. We should stay in touch and try to land some fish. My local fishing buddy (S.U.) is familiar with the lake and I too to a degree. Will you have a boat ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

niko
01-16-2017, 10:30 PM
unfortunately the lake George trip has turned into a MV trip. but fish raptor thanks and i'm sure we'll make it there soon and you can show me how fast that new bass boat can go