View Full Version : WOW what a game last night

JohnR
01-23-2017, 04:49 PM
One more. In Houston!

Got Stripers
01-23-2017, 04:51 PM
27 to 24 with ten seconds left before we kick the winning field goal, defense is going to be the key for either team; clearly both offenses can put up points.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

nightfighter
01-23-2017, 06:40 PM
Phuk yea.... Wishing misery on all the haters and to those who have called out 'cheaters'...... GFY! I am going to be right here for the next two weeks shoving the AFC Championship down your throats. All this talk of the Patriots haven't beaten anybody, and wait until they face a top QB in Big Ben, blah blah blah. I am very happy and have enjoyed the ride with this year's team. They have exceeded my expectations, especially on defense. An in two weeks I hope to have a full off season of jabbing the haters right below the ribcage and pulling up with another world championship for New England's team! I have always tried to be diplomatic in these affairs, despite how much the 'cheater' labels pissed me off. No reason to be anymore! Payback's a bitch and I am going to thoroughly enjoy it.....

Rmarsh
01-24-2017, 07:17 AM
Phuk yea.... Wishing misery on all the haters and to those who have called out 'cheaters'...... GFY! I am going to be right here for the next two weeks shoving the AFC Championship down your throats. All this talk of the Patriots haven't beaten anybody, and wait until they face a top QB in Big Ben, blah blah blah. I am very happy and have
enjoyed the ride with this year's team. They have exceeded my expectations, especially on defense. An in two weeks I hope to have a full off season of jabbing the haters right below the ribcage and pulling up with another world championship for New England's team! I have always tried to be diplomatic in these affairs, despite how much the 'cheater' labels pissed me off. No reason to be anymore! Payback's a bitch and I am going to thoroughly enjoy it.....

I too am sick of the jealous haters. They can't handle the fact that Brady is the best ever, even when presented with all of the overwhelming statistics.
They are in denial and Tom's success is killing them. Not going to change any minds but it is fun to see them trying to explain it away.

JohnR
01-24-2017, 08:18 AM
:rotflmao:

I am almost giddy this week so far :bl:

Side note - Did Bob Kraft sound drunk? Have a medical issue? I know he has been slowing down with age but it seemed drastic after the game...

Raven
01-24-2017, 08:42 AM
i crashed immediately after the win....

But Brady was totally Giddy and it was fun to watch Bennet
dancin with the cheer leaders

they all knew they were goin to the super bowl :musc:

The Dad Fisherman
01-24-2017, 08:51 AM

Side note - Did Bob Kraft sound drunk? ..

Well he was hanging with Gronk and Jon Bon Jovi in his suite....probably open bar.

Follow the bread crumbs :hihi:

Clammer
01-24-2017, 08:53 AM
yeah he was off somewhere ><.

afterhours
01-24-2017, 08:57 AM
bb pushes the TEAM concept better than any coach at that level - ever. doesn't hurt to have tb the goat buying into to that. GO PATRIOTS!

Slipknot
01-24-2017, 10:44 AM

I am almost giddy this week so far :bl:

Side note - Did Bob Kraft sound drunk? Have a medical issue? I know he has been slowing down with age but it seemed drastic after the game...

Definitely had a few but he was trying in his own way to get the crowd to finish his sentence saying one more win.

They as a team are playing for each other and really coming together for this last game of the season. Brady looks as unstoppable as Ryan.
Going to be a great game for sure:pats2::patshelmet::pats:

PaulS
01-24-2017, 11:52 AM
It would be more fun if there was someone named Ha Ha still playing.

FishermanTim
01-24-2017, 12:56 PM
It was surprising to see Green Bay and Pittsburgh play as badly as they did. I guess they expected to win.

I bet the Steelers are kicking themselves (again) for talking so much smack the week before the game.

maybe if they practiced more than talked they might have had a chance?

Reminds me of a playoff game early on in the Pats/Brady era, where I think it was the Ravens or the Panthers that were talking about having their tickets and hotel rooms all booked to the Superbowl...before they played the Pats....and lost badly!

BB does have a way of keeping his players in control and lets them celebrate AFTER the game is over just long enough to prepare for the next opponent. That's the way it's been since the beginning!

No more "Bledsoe stage diving at the Paradise", no trips to the RI strip clubs, just football!

This is shaping up to be an epic game. The "old" guard vs. the young, the experienced leader vs. the newcomer, both QB's with something to prove and with teams that can/will back them up!

I'd go with Brady's experience against Ryan's desire.

Either way the winner will have earned and deserved the victory!

GO PATS!!!

Got Stripers
01-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Can you just imagine how a certain X-tight end is feeling as he sits eating prison food as the Pats are about to take number five; serves him right for being such a dumb arse thug.

BEETLE
01-24-2017, 03:45 PM
the guy's an animal without feeling and is right where he belongs

Slipknot
01-25-2017, 12:18 AM
Reminds me of a playoff game early on in the Pats/Brady era, where I think it was the Ravens or the Panthers that were talking about having their tickets and hotel rooms all booked to the Superbowl...before they played the Pats....and lost badly.

GO PATS!!!

Lol
That was the Steelers under Cower in 2001 at Pittsburgh thinking the Pats would be just a speed bump on their way. They did win in 2005 and 2008 or 9 I think, but they did not have to go through the Pats like both Mannings had to.

We need to take Atlanta seriously
And the team needs to prepare
The coaches need to manage the players energy level also, it's a long game.

I can't wait

Raven
01-25-2017, 02:55 AM
two weeks will feel like forevah

JohnR
01-25-2017, 08:25 AM
Long 2 weeks, yes ;)

FishermanTim
01-25-2017, 11:32 AM
Can you just imagine how a certain X-tight end is feeling as he sits eating prison food as the Pats are about to take number five; serves him right for being such a dumb arse thug.

Isn't he a "wide receiver" now???:rotf3: