View Full Version : Don't like Brady's dad's interview

Got Stripers
01-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Wish we could just stop bringing that crap up, at this point going to the superbowl, I think we made our point; even more so if we win. I hate distractions ahead of a big game like this and while I know Bill is good at keeping his guys focused on the prize, I think we need to just move on as far as deflategate goes.

I also am having a hard time believing the line on this game is still at 3, what does Vegas know that we don't?

The Dad Fisherman
01-30-2017, 03:59 PM
I also am having a hard time believing the line on this game is still at 3, what does Vegas know that we don't?

That all the Brady/Belichick SB's have been decided by 4 points or less....

nightfighter
01-30-2017, 07:33 PM
Possibly a lot of money was on Atlanta to win before the season began at 150-1 ??????

Slipknot
01-30-2017, 09:17 PM
the early big money bets were one the pats, one at 6 figures and a 5 figure or 2. since then lately only 5 figure bets on Atlanta. I think they like 3 rather than 2-1/2 or 3-1/2. the guy on the radio from vegas said he would like it to stay at 3.

I don't care if the pats win by a half a point, just win

Tom'd dad needs to be quiet

basswipe
02-02-2017, 06:13 PM
A father defending his son......how shameful.

Blame the media as they are the ones who won't let it go.

FishermanTim
02-06-2017, 11:41 AM
They came, saw and "Just Did Their Job"!

Of course the New York Post had a slightly "different" take of the Pats Superbowl win, which only further shows that some people only show some class when THEIR team wins.

Sure the Giants have beat the Pats twice in the big game, but exactly how many times have the Giants actually been in the big game in the past 15 years?

Now, lets talk about those Celtics????