View Full Version : I am going fishing, I am going fishing!!

macojoe
08-11-2003, 05:57 PM
I am going fishing tomorrow!! First time in more then a week! I can't wait. After a very fast paced July I have been pulling my hair out this past week or so.
My wifes Doctor app. has been changed so I get to go every day this week :happy: :happy:

Buzz-erd
08-11-2003, 08:53 PM
I know the feeling.Went tonite for the first time in awhile.No keepers but good quanity(see "mussles" post).
I feel better already.

BigBo
08-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Hey MJ. BS wants to head down possibly Wednesday. I'll let you know what his plans are when I talk to him tomorrow.

macojoe
08-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Lets go Bigbo!! Tye fish wait for no one!!

shore manic
08-12-2003, 11:39 PM
SP cantwell, sharks? i'd be happy with stripers over 15# all schoolies and no biggins without a boat.last year at this time i was killin' em. :smash:

macojoe
08-13-2003, 12:39 AM
I wish I could help you SM. But I fish by boat only. I have not fished from shore in about 5 years and even then it was with a friend that died in a car crash. I have not been back since.
Even before that we only did it about 3 times a year for about 2 years. Before that I did not fish from shore for about 9 or 10 yaers! I have a brand new outfit that I bought just before my friend died and it has never been used! Just hanging in the basement.
I went and bought my sticker for the Race this year thinking I was going to go and do some. But I have never made it yet :smash: In part that I have not had time as I been Fluking all summer, Camping the whole month of July. And that I have no one that fishes off the beach and I hate to go alone. And it has been so long I have not got a idea of what to do when I get there.
Most guys here are into platsic and lures, Other then atoms poppers in the am for small blues and bass up on top and some Slug O's around chatam, I don't own or no howto use them.

So sorry but I can't help you. But you want to help me?? I need all I can get :laughs:
Good Luck

shore manic
08-13-2003, 05:12 AM
you don't need my help joe. you're doing just fine! sorry bout your friend joe.the man upstairs sure can throw some breaking balls. i know,that's why i'm manic or is that maniac according to (steve in ma.) :laughs: guys down here in ply.say there catching large fluke in the cordage channels.used to fish for fluke years ago when me and my buddy had a nice 77 26'wellcraft.super fishing machine, i've been looking for the same boat but just can't seem to find one. must be good cause there aren't any for sale. need a fishing partner? have rods will travel> good fishin' to ya joe!

macojoe
08-13-2003, 09:23 AM
SM any time you want to go Fluking let me no!! I always have room for one more.
I was going to go today but I pulled a muscule in my shoulder or something :af: Dam it hurts like the #^&#^&#^&#^&ens!! I am going tomorrow no matter what !!!
Just let me no when you can or want to go. I have a seat tomorrow because someone cancled.

shore manic
08-13-2003, 12:57 PM
but sounds like ya might have hit a nerve!! thanks for the invite, see that's what i love about S. B. never met half the people here, and the ones i have are the best! also made some fishin' freinds here***** i'll P M you joe, thank you!!!

i also want a job fishing.. in the keys rigging ballyhoo!!!!