View Full Version : NEW FORUMS FOR TEENS!

JohnR
08-12-2003, 09:55 AM
OK - we've had a few discussions online and offline about this and it's finally :rollem: available: S-B's TEEN FISHING FORUMS (http://www.striped-bass.com/teenboard/index.php) ...

Basically it's for people UNDER 18 years old and anyone under 13 must have their parent contact me @ register@striped-bass.com . All new registrations for both sites UNDER 18 years old must be for the Teen Forums.

We aslo had a few people interested in helping out with moderation so e-mail me if still interested :D

Otherwise, let's keep it a clean and good place for the teens and feel free to have any of your teens that fish sign up...

Thanks,

JohnR

STEVE IN MASS
08-12-2003, 10:04 AM
Cool, John.....

Are you going to put it up in the Forum's listing page, just so us, um, old farts, can peek in and watch the fun?

Also, I got another thought, but I'll send you an e-mail on that one....;)

JohnR
08-12-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by STEVE IN MASS
Cool, John.....

Are you going to put it up in the Forum's listing page, just so us, um, old farts, can peek in and watch the fun?

It will not be directly linked as part of this board so it can be managed seperately. So the link will be made a sticky or something....

missing link
08-12-2003, 10:53 AM

lol can you say sandbar??? tht people know what i'm talking about lol

bassmaster
08-12-2003, 11:58 AM
Cool, John.....

Hey Im an elderly phart:D

Sweetieface
08-12-2003, 12:11 PM
And this will be the forum where the teen girls who saw Rick's shriveled...ahem, can go and regale eachother with THEIR side of the hysterical story!!! lol:D

JohnR
08-12-2003, 02:12 PM
After having some problems with that board, I'm trying a different one here: http://www.striped-bass.com/tboard/

This will also allow us to do more schtufff

SF - some mentor you'll be :smash: :D

Sweetieface
08-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Oh you just love me here. You know it.

I should be doing those NBC commercials for BE A MENTOR.... hm.... could fame and fortune really be for me?

JohnR
08-12-2003, 03:22 PM
What was I thinking - you ? Mentor? For anyone but Notaro :D ?

Sweetieface
08-12-2003, 03:31 PM
Can somebody please tell me how Notaro and I became the new hot celebrity couple??
Don't you kids like Ben and JLo anymore??

Katie
08-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Sweetieface

Ben and Jlo who??? lol:laughs:

Sweetieface
08-13-2003, 12:38 PM
lol, should have known that was coming!

missing link
08-13-2003, 12:41 PM
ben and jlo were in wareham a while ago... i saw there bently at the onset cashmarket:smash:

Big Vern
08-13-2003, 01:31 PM
Thanks John...

This site just went up a couple notches now that I know where the High School girls are at.

"I keep gettin older, but they just stay the same age"

Sweetieface
08-13-2003, 01:32 PM
oh LOL Don!!!

"Remember, eat a green thing every-day!"

Katie
08-13-2003, 02:08 PM
lol, should have known that was coming!

:laughs: He he I had to say that...:laughs:

jugstah
08-14-2003, 09:41 AM
Can somebody please tell me how Notaro and I became the new hot celebrity couple??

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Sweetieface, let's just say you and Notaro are a riot!!! Kinda could say you're our S-B's own celebrity couple, like Burt and Loni, Ben and JLo for Hollywood!!!

:laughs: :laughs:

Raven
08-14-2003, 05:23 PM
sweetie face ...Notaro from my observation knows about more fishing spots than most of us....perhaps, he'd be happy to show you a spot or two so that you too can catch a big one......
just a thought:..... and eat something green everyday! such wisdom coming from a partime street walker - simply amazes the hell outta me.... awsome!! :cheers:

Sweetieface
08-15-2003, 08:20 AM
Raven,
I gotta great spot, its just a matter of getting there and having a partner-in-crime in case I catch a bluefish or a really great striper -- gotta have SOMEONE to take the picture don't I?

Who's a parttime streetwalker?