View Full Version : Man, you guys missed it.....

STEVE IN MASS
08-13-2003, 02:58 PM
No, I'm not a grumpy old phart today, cause I caught fish....albeit mostly "twinkies", but fish none the less, and after a week of being a grumpy old phart.....I'm :)

Anyway, driving to the Ditch early AM this morning, I had on WBZ and listening to Steve Lavellie (sp?)....he did a wholw show on "Cranky Night" from midnight to 3, and then at 3 AM "Grumpy Morning".........pretty ironic on the timing, and would fit right in here.....:D

rocketman
08-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Catching fish really cuts down on the grumpies. I'm 22 trapped in a 50 year old body.

bassmaster
08-13-2003, 10:31 PM
If Your happy go away:smash:
stupid Moon and mung there and little when I went there.
But I did get to Yell at Slip
and He is a closet grump

capesams
08-14-2003, 05:56 AM
two major b-days an a 25th wedding ann. in the same month, don't get neer me, I'm ready ta blow: :splat:

bassmaster
08-14-2003, 08:30 AM
well U need wendys and need to find an elevater to leter rip

Slipknot
08-14-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by bassmaster
If Your happy go away:smash:
stupid Moon and mung there and little when I went there.
But I did get to Yell at Slip
and He is a closet grump

Real fisherman can find fish and not give excuses:smash:
Yell at me, ya sure use up all my cell minutes whining :smash:
So you buy new Van Stalls and I want a new truck to drive and you think I'm crazy :rolleyes:

Bet yer arse I'm a closet grump. You try doing what I do you slacker. It ain't easy framing decks and farmers porches in this swamp weather we have had roasting in 90 degree heat with the sun baking down isn't a cakewalk either, I can't seem to drink enough water.Then replace soggy walls and trim boards on the smelly old never maintained house we are working on. (Capesams knows what I'm talking about.)Thank God they have a built in pool there.

So this is where all the grumps do their grumping:happy:

bassmaster
08-14-2003, 06:05 PM
it aint My fault You do that crap for work
slacker=Me