View Full Version : Weekend Plans

RickBomba
06-02-2017, 06:27 AM
Well, since nobody started this, #^&#^&#^&#^&y and I will be at the Cape starting this afternoon. We'll be out pretty much any day we can splash a boat until the 11th. If you're out there, make sure to say hi.

JohnR
06-02-2017, 06:54 AM
Awesome! Have a great time!!

Gwen and Liam are off to Joisey - scout camping.

Me and the Dog are working on the house and pew pew on Sunday

Surf Caster
06-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Will be in Watch Hill with my wife for the weekend. Hopefully I can drum up a fish or two.

DZ
06-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Hopefully some casting and maybe some catching.

Just a heads-up for anyone travelling via the Newport Bridge. Bridge construction is underway through June and if you time it wrong can really add lots of lost time and aggravation to any trip. Try and time your crossing during non peak times.

hq2
06-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Fishing in BB w/buddy. Going for togs, stripers, scup, fluke, sea
bass, anything that swims except sea robins. Will be near west
end of canal. If anyone knows that area real well, we might have
space for one more on our 18 footer. Drop me a PM if you're
interested.

afterhours
06-02-2017, 03:11 PM
jr- sunday am?

tysdad115
06-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Shot a match today..Ty is getting better. Slip and even Redlite came out to shoot.. tomorrow some more casting practice with the boy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnR
06-03-2017, 09:30 PM
jr- sunday am?

Yes - hoping for briefing - will be there 8ish

Guppy
06-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Spent yesterday camping with son and grnd kids, Nickersons, great camp grounds

Headed to fish off p town today, hope to bump into Ricky

Enjoy today going down hill from here ..... :-(

DadBomba
06-05-2017, 04:38 AM
Saturday, great weather for the boat. At our first stop, Rick grabbed a 25 pounder and I notched a 35, both on top. Then we took a ride with no luck. Don't leave fish to find fish. Yesterday, we took a twenty mile ride to find small to giant bass. We quit when our arms and backs could not take more. Always at least one of us on--our souped up swimmers were really hot. On the way back, they were taking nice fish on mac's in front of the yak's. With my cranky knees, I've become the mate. With the sun and calm sees, the lot was full when we hauled out. Looks like the sand for today and tomorrow. If only God would give us three June's per year. The only thing better would be to get Mikey out of the river and onto the Cape.

RickBomba
06-05-2017, 08:11 AM
And yesterday we saw:
Guppy
Cohenfishing
Makai

It was one hell of a day.

Bob, thanks for coming over and introducing yourself (and friends). Hope you guys hooked up. It was a great day.

Rick

MAKAI
06-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Great meeting you too Rick.
We had fun also. Topwater rules !