View Full Version : New to Narragansett bay

Poncho
06-13-2017, 09:30 AM
Hey guys I moved my boat to brewers sakonet this year from Charlestown ri, in search of some new water. I would love to get to know some of you guys who fish out that way. I have been enjoying my time out there so far but it would be nice to get a network together. So if anybody wants to get together and fish that would be awesome

Clammer
06-13-2017, 01:01 PM
:you moved from Charlestown to Sakonnett in the Tiverton basin ><>:huh::huh::huh::eyes:

piemma
06-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Hey guys I moved my boat to brewers sakonet this year from Charlestown ri, in search of some new water. I would love to get to know some of you guys who fish out that way. I have been enjoying my time out there so far but it would be nice to get a network together. So if anybody wants to get together and fish that would be awesome

Narr bay is a different world when it comes to being on a boat. During the week is fine. Both Clammer and I don't fish on the weekends due to the number of drunken crazies on the water. Just a heads up.

I monitor 16 and 22. I am usually on the water between 4:30 AM and 8:00 AM. In the Summer 0'dark 30 hours. Call the Lady Jeanne if you are out.