View Full Version : Camper and RV business must be good

nightfighter
07-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Everybody must have postponed their travel plans until this morning, Saturday, to have a full four day holiday. We decided to go to Rockingham Electric in Newington NH to get the last of our lights for our new kitchen. Had to get off 95 in Newburyport and try old route 1. That backed up so headed back onto 95 for bumper to bumper stop and go. Due to the fact that I managed to always be in the slowest lane, we had close up views of many RVs and campers. And I mean big ones. Big $ ones. Business is good in that industry. Never seen so many. And we couldn't go more than 1/8 of a mile without seeing at least one during our return ride south. And yes, it was still backed up. That's a lot of greenbacks flowing into Maine for the holiday, just in time for these vicious lines of thunder storms....

Nebe
07-01-2017, 07:06 PM
I was there too Ross... drove to tamworth NH for my dad's memorial service today. What usually takes me 3.5 hours, took 5. Rt1 was a mess
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

rphud
07-03-2017, 12:09 PM
RVs, big boats and McMansions....signs of a looming economic "downturn"

Hookedagain
07-04-2017, 09:48 PM
My wife and I just bought a tag a long trailer, felt like we spent a boat load of money until I look at the high end units. Holy greenbacks batman!!! Fifth wheel units going over a 100k, crazy nice but over the top.