View Full Version : Hey Everybody!!!!!

Fisherwoman
08-16-2003, 11:34 AM
What's going on!!!! I have been in PA for a little over 2 weeks to see the family and get some quality R&R. So who is doing what and what is happening out there with my little bassie friend. I hear things have been slow here and there, but I think things are about to break wide open. I feel a little spirit telling me that the bunker are coming and that means feeding frenzie time for the fall run. With the temperatures starting to chang a litte next week to in the 70's it will sure feel like fall.

After being home and only fishing in dads pond for a few nice chunky cat fish and large mounth it just isn't the same. I need a big dog pullin the other way baby!!!

So what's the scoop guys, anybody been out doing anything lately???????????? BC told me about that 65+ lber that was caught in RI, nice nice fatty!!!!!! We are starting to get geared up for MV and those speedy albies and bones. OH MY GOD I CAN"T WAIT. I feel like I have been gone for months. Please somebuddy tell me what's going on!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Clammer
08-16-2003, 12:08 PM
hey guys =good to hear ya//////////:cool: :rolleyes: ;) :p :D :D

JohnR
08-16-2003, 12:12 PM
Yo Baby :kewl:

:soon:

Fisherwoman
08-16-2003, 01:48 PM
Hey JohnR, whats up buddy, what is your schedule looking like for next week?

Hi Clammer, how are you doing?

Squid kids Dad
08-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Welcome back Jules....MV here we come..gonna be doing the Albie dance.. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Fisherwoman
08-16-2003, 03:40 PM
YEE HAA Mikie, I can't wait!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! !!

JohnR
08-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Fisherwoman
Hey JohnR, whats up buddy, what is your schedule looking like for next week? I think I'm straight out next week :(

BigFish
08-17-2003, 07:56 AM
:wave: Hey, Fisherwoman, how you been? I have missed you. I have not seen you around lately. You and Baitcaster busy? I know you were away for a visit home, hope you had a great time. Angie and I were down Race Point on Tuesday afternoon just sitting around relaxing with a couple pieces of cut mack on the bottom when I caught a nice 17 pound 6 oz. bass, 2:00 in the afternoon. Good tug of war too! Considering how slow the bite has been lately especially during the day, I was pretty happy. You been fishing at all since you been home? Tell Baitcaster I said hello.:kewl:

Bobbike
08-17-2003, 07:59 AM
Welcome home Jules & Bill !!!!!

Fisherwoman
08-17-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey Bigfish, good for you. I haven't fished yet, have a client this evening from shore so we will see if anything wants to play. Tell Angie we said hello. Still want to try and get you guys out on the boat before we go to MV.

HI Bobbike, I missed you too, how are you doing, what is your shedule looking like. Still got doctorsummeroff????

JohnR, let me know when a good time would be, you and i need to get some fishing done and some work done on the web page so let me know what works for ya.

Saltheart
08-17-2003, 10:06 AM
Slowed down in the canal for me and Smokey. we expect it to pick up again in about two weeks or so. Lots of small . bait fish around.

Bobbike
08-17-2003, 06:28 PM
Still in the Unemployment Line with NO COMPLAINTS !!! Lets hook up for some fishies

Van
08-17-2003, 09:06 PM
Welcome back FW, missed ya.

You know how glad I am that you got the much needed R&R..
Now you be rested and ready!!!!!

I have not done the outer water in a while due to the doggies.

But I think....... IT IS TIME......

I've been trolling around inside and done fair with small to med size fish. One the 1 day a week I've been getting out.

But we had a great trip to Lake Ontario, I got the biggest fish between the 4 of us... 22 lb. king Salmon. We also boated some nice steelhead and lake trout. Awesome trip.... I show you the pics when i see you....

Again welcome back.:D :D :D

chris L
08-18-2003, 07:30 AM
Hi Bill and Jules welcome back from the trip .

Fisherwoman
08-18-2003, 08:30 AM
Bobbike, just let me know what your schedule is looking like.

Saltheart, how are you doing? Don't you and Smokey worry , you know they will be in your zone real soon!!!!!!!!

Hey Van, thanks, it was a vewry resting trip and so nice to just kick back and hang out with mom and dad, and the rest of the family. glad you had a great trip, going to try and get out there a few days this week as I need it bad. Can't wait to see the pitures of your trip you guys must have had a ball.

Hi ChrisL, how are the girls doing? I hope they are out kicking your but on the water.

chris L
08-18-2003, 08:37 AM
The girls are great . Thanks I havent been out fishing since June but the girls are still kicking my ass with the bad weather we have had they are kicking my ass on the games on cartoon network . com . Im in the process of building a new house on to mine ( the addition is larger than my existing house ) so I havent been doing much else . But we will be going out in Sept for sure .

schoolie monster
08-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Hey FW, glad you got some rest in PA. I'm not sure I know what that is... rest. No Nantucket this year, so no r&r anytime soon.

I got out this past weekend, but I hadn't been out for a couple weeks due to sick kids and sheer exhaustion.

I'll send you a report.

It felt like fall out there yesterday. It was cool out on the water with wind out of the NE.

Welcome back.

JohnR
08-18-2003, 08:20 PM
Yo FW - when's the next MSBA meeting? Want to meet before that?

Iwannakeeper
08-19-2003, 12:40 PM
Welcome back Jules.

I will give you a call soon.

Swimmer
08-19-2003, 04:43 PM
Hey Jule's and Bill,
Bass Derby here we come, good times, good fishing, good friends. and just a beer or two.

No Pain!

Fisherwoman
08-20-2003, 09:09 AM
Hey ChrisL, just remember that the girls will always have pheromones and some day they will be young women and still kickin your butt, LMAO

JohnR, The meeting is next Wed, and yes I think you should come up early like 5:30 am so we can do some fishing come back in about 1 work on computer go eat dinner at 5 and then go to meeting. How does that sound????????????????????

Iwannakeeper, yes please drop me a line and say hi to the other half.

Swimmer, BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Iwannakeeper
08-20-2003, 09:31 AM
Knowing you jules I am surprised you refered to her as the 'other half' not 'better half' :smash:

thanks Jules

We will be in touch soon.

-IWK

Fisherwoman
08-20-2003, 10:36 AM
Iwannakeeper, sorry buddy was just trying to be nice!!!!!!! LMAO:smash:

bassmaster
08-20-2003, 10:42 AM
:) :wave:

Fisherwoman
08-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Hey BM< hows the fishing down your way? SHoot me a PM when ya get a chance, we may be headed down for the weekend. Or else we may go to foxwoods for a couple of romantic days. Depends on the fishing!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM I don;t know which one should we do.:p :p :p :humpty: Nevermind!!!!!!!

Squid kids Dad
08-20-2003, 07:58 PM
LOL....FW...Where's your mind at ???GO FISHIN...:laughs: